gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680599 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 11:41:51 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Radiant Radish t-shirts  (Read 26107 times)
dellydel
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2013, 07:34:38 AM »

Hey gang, who would like to own what is surely the most obscure Beach Boys related shirt ever? (well, to non-super fans at least)

I've recreated the Radiant Radish logo, made it a little vintage looking, and there ya go.  You can find it in lots of colors, as well as men's or women's styles, right in the link there below!  Lemme know what you think!!!

http://society6.com/dellydel/Radiant-Radish_T-shirt#11=49&4=136

ivy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 09:42:57 PM »

This is really cute! I'm always on the prowl for good BB shirts. Well done!
dellydel
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 07:21:35 AM »

Holy cow, did ten of you buy this shirt over the weekend?  Or did one of you buy ten shirts?  Smiley

Whoever you are, lemme know how it looks when it arrives!!! 
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 12:54:28 AM »

Thinking about getting one as well. Smiley
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 01:15:25 AM »

Holy cow, did ten of you buy this shirt over the weekend?  Or did one of you buy ten shirts?  Smiley

Whoever you are, lemme know how it looks when it arrives!!! 
I may be wrong, but I dare say - Letsgoawayforawhile, EgoHanger1966, Swedish Frog, Zach Wolfe, Disney Boy (1985), SMiLE Brian, Amanda Hart, MaxL, Mikie and ivy/Billy C. Or if we take into account the 2nd scenario - then definitely someone who is so obsessed with vegetables drawn on T-shirts, let alone - radish.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Amanda Hart
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 11:14:04 AM »

I may be wrong, but I dare say - Letsgoawayforawhile, EgoHanger1966, Swedish Frog, Zach Wolfe, Disney Boy (1985), SMiLE Brian, Amanda Hart, MaxL, Mikie and ivy/Billy C. Or if we take into account the 2nd scenario - then definitely someone who is so obsessed with vegetables drawn on T-shirts, let alone - radish.

Not me, but I would wear one of those. Looks great, dellydel.
EgoHanger1966
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 11:25:12 AM »

Not me, either. But I do have one of those Brian Sandbox shirts. I haven't run into anyone who "gets it" yet, though. A little while back I wore it to a party, and I was talking to a girl who told me that my shirt was very abstract. I blurted out, "it's Brian Wilson in the sandbox!" like she was supposed to know what that meant.  Grin

Hal Blaine:"You're gonna get a tomata all over yer puss!"
Brian: "Don't say puss."
dellydel
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 11:34:01 AM »

Good guesses, RangeRover!

Thanks Amanda! What are you waiting for, go buy one! Wink

EgoHanger, I'm always waiting for somebody to recognize my Brian Sandbox shirt, and a coworker who's very hip and musical finally did, and it made me happy.  But that's the only one so far.  (and I'm honored that my shirt is being discussed at parties!!!)

Now I'll keep waiting for somebody to recognize the Radiant Radish shirt.  Smiley   I might die waiting.

Soooo... whoever did buy this, I want you to wear this to a Brian show, especially if you're going to do a meet & greet.  And then just wait for Brian to say "what the hey, where did you get that shirt?!?"

Of course, the other outcome is Brian has no memory of ever owning a health food and vitamin store  LOL

beatbabe69
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 07:28:05 PM »

Wow!  I was just looking at your site.  Your shirts are amazing.  I love the Beach Boys themed ones of course, and the Woody Allen Bananas one.  You are very talented!
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2013, 07:42:18 PM »

I love this so much. I'm buying one and I'm never telling anyone what it means.

Amanda Hart
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2013, 09:45:29 AM »

Thanks Amanda! What are you waiting for, go buy one! Wink

Oh and it comes in Women's Fitted? I guess now I do have to get one.
Letsgoawayforawhile
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2013, 01:17:25 PM »

Good guess, Rover!
I did buy one, and I LOVE it!

Thanks again, DellyDel!

“Simple it's not, I'm afraid you will find, for a mind maker-upper to make up his mind”
- Dr. Seuss
dellydel
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2013, 08:41:09 AM »

Hey that looks awesome!   Grin   Thanks everyone, I sold 12 shirts already, how exciting!

If these shirts generate any interesting stories for any of you, you gotta come back here and let us know!! Smiley

Also, I'll be adding my three Beach Boys-related designs to greeting cards, pillows, and other stuff soon, so I'll let you guys know.  The cards are the cheapest thing to buy on that store, and they can look pretty nice.

Thanks again!!!!!!!
Cyncie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2013, 11:45:17 AM »

Got mine Saturday in the natural color. Very nice shirt! Wore it yesterday. My mom asked, "What's a Radiant Radish?" So, I got to tell her the story. She likes Brian, so she thought it was pretty funny that he had a health food store.
CosmicDancer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2013, 05:05:45 AM »

Very cool indeed!  Any chance of getting one in XXXL?  If not, I guess that's more motivation to drop some more pounds.  I've lost 18 thus far.

The Un-Funny Alliance:  Are you not "good at being funny"?  Join us today in our mission to make the world a less funny place one "easy" fart joke at a time!
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2013, 06:16:47 AM »

Good guess, Rover!
Thanks again, DellyDel!
Nice to hear, Lgafa! Btw, do you know warnakey? He posted here for awhile & even has his own BBs blog. You look a bit like him, judging by his avatar.

Got mine Saturday in the natural color. Very nice shirt! Wore it yesterday. My mom asked, "What's a Radiant Radish?" So, I got to tell her the story. She likes Brian, so she thought it was pretty funny that he had a health food store.
Good story, Cyncie! You must show her the pictures of Brian standing in the robe inside of it.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
leggo of my ego
Smiley Smile Associate

Beach Boys Stomp

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2013, 07:46:30 PM »

Good guess, Rover!

Thanks again, DellyDel!

Hmm, I'm up for this -- in "pomegranate" as long as my transfer isn't reversed like his.  Wink

Hey Little Tomboy is creepy. Banging women by the pool is fun and conjures up warm summer thoughts a Beach Boys song should.

Necessity knows no law
A bootlegger knows no law
Therefore: A bootlegger is a necessity
Letsgoawayforawhile
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2013, 04:12:57 AM »

Good guess, Rover!
Thanks again, DellyDel!
Nice to hear, Lgafa! Btw, do you know warnakey? He posted here for awhile & even has his own BBs blog. You look a bit like him, judging by his avatar.

Good story, Cyncie! You must show her the pictures of Brian standing in the robe inside of it.

Nope, I do not know of him.

“Simple it's not, I'm afraid you will find, for a mind maker-upper to make up his mind”
- Dr. Seuss
Letsgoawayforawhile
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2013, 04:13:33 AM »

Good guess, Rover!

Thanks again, DellyDel!

Hmm, I'm up for this -- in "pomegranate" as long as my transfer isn't reversed like his.  Wink

LOL
I thought something seemed off about that shirt!

- Dr. Seuss
dellydel
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2013, 08:30:53 AM »

Hey CosmicDancer, the shirts only go up to 2X.. which isn't quite as big as triple extra large XXX.

Maybe its time for a slight summer diet!!  :D   The Brian Wilson steak and cake summer diet!
Niko
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2013, 11:10:56 PM »

Just bought one. Thanks for making them!

dellydel
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2013, 08:23:09 AM »

Hey you beautiful people!  Thank you for all the purchases, it warms the cockles of me heart to know there's more than 20 of these shirts floating around in the wild now!!! Smiley  And a few of the Brian's Sandbox and a few of the BB cartoon shirts too!

And now is the part where I ask even more of you!!   Grin  If you guys bought this shirt, or any of my other shirts, and if you've enjoyed the product, would you be so kind as to "promote" the item on my store? 

Under the description of the shirt/design there's a little "promote" icon with a little heart, if you click the little heart then I'll have one more "like" on my thing!  And if you like any of my other designs, please promote them too!  (you have to be logged into Society6, of course...)

Thank you to whoever does this!  And thanks to whoever doesn't do it but bought a shirt anyways!!!  Smiley   And Brian Burger Bear shirts coming soon!

http://society6.com/dellydel

dellydel
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2014, 07:25:56 AM »

Check it out, even babies are wearing it!!!  Smiley 

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2014, 02:58:29 AM »

What a cutesy!* Is it your relative/child, dellydel?

*Still, nobody can beat cats, hands-down the most beautiful creations of the world.

dellydel
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2014, 07:42:48 AM »

Yep, that's my lil' nephew!     Cheesy

Next I'll try to get a Radiant Radish onesie on a cat!!    Grin
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx