gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680753 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 20, 2024, 03:38:15 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 21st Century Psychedelic Rock  (Read 1170 times)
Melt Away
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: June 23, 2013, 06:35:22 AM »

I figured what better place appreciates an upbeat psychedelic song than here? This is new from my band Black Ridge! We opened up for Nektar and Martin Turner's Wishbone Ash last Friday in case anyone in Pittsburgh came Tongue. Anyway, let me know what you guys think! https://soundcloud.com/blackridge/chocolate-hair

Black Ridge - Chocolate Hair

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 07:47:45 AM »

Sorry, I forgot to write my thoughts about this cracking song. I already listened to it plenty of times back in June & I still remember the melody! Which sums it all up. Anyway, I'll state that Chocolate Hair is one of my favorite songs written by any Smiler Smiler. It has a really cool singing, among other cool things. But most of all, I'm fond of the Californian atmosphere in there, like one of those psychedelic 60s numbers originated from San Francisco, if you know what I mean. In short, great tune! Thanks for sharing it, Melt Away!

1 ?: What instrument do you play in Black Ridge? Also, would you mind, please, to add in the "download" link for the song? I just really-really want to have it in my computer! Thanks very much in advance.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx