gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680864 Posts in 27617 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 30, 2024, 09:37:01 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 ... 112 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MiC up for order on Amazon, August release  (Read 442161 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1650 on: June 27, 2013, 03:58:57 PM »

The 7th disc contains the infamous help me Rhonda session

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: June 27, 2013, 04:04:23 PM »

Is that the 5, 6, 7 or 10 disc version ? Inquiring minds need to know.

Well...if you read the page, it said "NUMBER OF DISCS: 6"......so yeah.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: June 27, 2013, 04:06:15 PM »

....6 vinyl discs, natch
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 04:21:43 PM by hypehat » Logged

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: June 27, 2013, 04:21:11 PM »

See, here's what you do. See the blue highlighted text? That's called a link. Click on it.
There yet? Good. Glad you are following me. Now put on your specs and read the page. It says "6 CDs".

Now, on the other hand, the link you gave us with the lower price, it said "5 CDs". See the difference now? 5 vs. 6. Hope that was educational. Us Yanks have had this thing called 'da internet' for quite a spell.

Fake Beard

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1654 on: June 27, 2013, 09:54:11 PM »

... and that, ladies and gentlemen, is what ensues when there's an absence of smileys on a post that is plainly sarcastic.  Grin

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: June 27, 2013, 10:12:32 PM »

... and that, ladies and gentlemen, is what ensues when there's an absence of smileys on a post that is plainly sarcastic.  Grin

Plainly, boredom. Dead Horse

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: June 27, 2013, 10:41:53 PM »

See, here's what you do. See the blue highlighted text? That's called a link. Click on it.
There yet? Good. Glad you are following me. Now put on your specs and read the page. It says "6 CDs".

Now, on the other hand, the link you gave us with the lower price, it said "5 CDs". See the difference now? 5 vs. 6. Hope that was educational. Us Yanks have had this thing called 'da internet' for quite a spell.

Fake Beard

Aye, for which you should be thanking this guy:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee

“We live in divisive times.”
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: June 27, 2013, 10:45:39 PM »

Fake Beard

Aye, for which you should be thanking this guy:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Berners-Lee
For sure. Even better, I'd like to thank the Brit who invented beer.

SonicVolcano
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: June 28, 2013, 01:56:38 AM »

On Amazon they changed back the release date. UK is now the 26th of August and US the 27th.
The Heartical Don
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: June 28, 2013, 02:10:21 AM »

On Amazon they changed back the release date. UK is now the 26th of August and US the 27th.

Just saw that the biggest online seller in Holland has put it at September 30. Also, my trusted city retailer has taken off MiC (previously set at Aug 27) of his release schedules altogether.

My guess: it'll be Sept 30 over here.

80% Of Success Is Showing Up
Mr. Wilson
Smiley Smile Associate

Surfs up around these parts.!

View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: June 28, 2013, 07:34:23 AM »

Sarcastic.. ?  AGD  You think being that way  most of the time is charming.?  Humility is not your strong suit. 
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: June 28, 2013, 07:59:39 AM »

Can we just change the title of this thread to "For AGD and All His Detractors" ...
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1662 on: June 28, 2013, 10:51:30 PM »

For some reason I've never been able to fathom, we seem to get releases a day before the US... and Australia a day before us.

Rocky Raccoon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: June 28, 2013, 11:16:21 PM »

For some reason I've never been able to fathom, we seem to get releases a day before the US... and Australia a day before us.

It all has to do with time zone differences.

Disney Boy (1985)
« Reply #1664 on: June 28, 2013, 11:57:25 PM »

Can we just change the title of this thread to "For AGD and All His Detractors" ...

Bill Murry aside, most Yankees don't do irony, so unfortunately AGD's humour seems to repeatedly shoot over the top of their baseball cap-wearing heads.  

(For a healthy example of the difference between US and UK humour: the US has terminally unfunny MAD magazine; us Brits - we got this: http://www.viz.co.uk/)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 12:00:23 AM by Disney Boy (1985) » Logged
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1665 on: June 29, 2013, 12:00:04 AM »

Angry

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Dunderhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: June 29, 2013, 12:29:14 AM »

Bill Murry aside, most Yankees don't do irony, so unfortunately AGD's humour seems to repeatedly shoot over the top of their baseball cap-wearing heads.  

(For a healthy example of the difference between US and UK humour: the US has terminally unfunny MAD magazine; us Brits - we got this: http://www.viz.co.uk/)

No doubt AGD ranks well among the great English humorists, right up there with Swift, Sterne, and Samuel Johnson

TEAM COHEN; OFFICIAL CAPTAIN (2013-)
Please delete my account
Smiley Smile Associate

Please delete my account

View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: June 29, 2013, 12:34:05 AM »

No doubt AGD ranks well among the great English humorists, right up there with Swift, Sterne, and Samuel Johnson

Two of those were Irish.
This post is for educational purposes only.

Please delete my account
Iron Horse-Apples
« Reply #1668 on: June 29, 2013, 12:55:57 AM »

As a Brit I have one word to say.

Simpsons.
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: June 29, 2013, 01:00:54 AM »

Oh the irony. Mickey Mouse, Goofy,  Disney Boy.

Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: June 29, 2013, 01:09:37 AM »

Well, the US has Cracked...

Quote from: Brian Wilson
It’s going to be the greatest tribute album ever made.
Dunderhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: June 29, 2013, 01:34:25 AM »

Two of those were Irish.
This post is for educational purposes only.

As an American it's an impossible habit to break, everyone here has treated England and Britain as being interchangeable my entire life. You are right of course though.

TEAM COHEN; OFFICIAL CAPTAIN (2013-)
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: June 29, 2013, 01:40:41 AM »

AGD looks like Samuel Johnson, I'll give you that.  Grin

tansen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: June 29, 2013, 03:00:01 AM »

Then again, the yanks have Seinfeld and Arrested Development. But then the Brits have Blackadder and The League of gentlemen.. I think we'll call it a tie.

Tansen - "He Who Commands an Army of Notes"
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1674 on: June 29, 2013, 03:36:18 AM »

"Fawlty Towers" - we win.  Cheesy

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 ... 112 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx