-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:12:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  RIGHT WINGERS
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: RIGHT WINGERS  (Read 7318 times)
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2013, 12:52:43 PM »

Hey, this is a great place to make enemies!  Mind if I join in?

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
Pinder's Gone To Kokomo And Back Again
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2013, 12:55:40 PM »

and what do YOU deserve? and why?

I'm just a stupid right wing nut - could you clarify your question slightly?

No.... The question is open ended and intentionally vague.... You have other people pegged and down pat, let's hear about you.
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2013, 01:07:22 PM »

and what do YOU deserve? and why?

I'm just a stupid right wing nut - could you clarify your question slightly?

No.... The question is open ended and intentionally vague.... You have other people pegged and down pat, let's hear about you.

Well let's see; what do I deserve from the Swedish Government - absolutely nothing. Just like the people Swedish Frog is talking about.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2013, 01:09:41 PM »

The response that I thought you'd write.

Then why didn't you provide evidence to back up your initial mud-slinging?

You are in here arguing the point.

No, I'm not.

I just asked a question. If you have an answer to it, then I am sure that more than just myself would be interested in hearing it.

I already answered the question on the other thread. You called me idealistic without explaining why. Until you do that, I am uncertain why I should change my response.

This situation needs a practical solution, not pie in the sky idealism.

You have yet to explain why anything that I have said constitutes "pie in the sky idealism." Simply saying that it is doesn't make it so.
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2013, 01:56:11 PM »

You my friend are a child. Me backing up my statement about you has nothing to do with you answering the question put before you.

So, I'll ask someone else in here to please pose my original question to rockandroll? I assume he'll answer it if anybody but myself is the questioner.

I really want to know how he will end the violence, how he will calm everyone's fears, go about rebuilding, make changes, if any, to government assistance.

Inquiring minds want to know! Wink

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2013, 02:02:11 PM »

You my friend are a child. Me backing up my statement about you has nothing to do with you answering the question put before you.

So, I'll ask someone else in here to please pose my original question to rockandroll? I assume he'll answer it if anybody but myself is the questioner.

I really want to know how he will end the violence, how he will calm everyone's fears, go about rebuilding, make changes, if any, to government assistance.

Isn't there another thread devoted to this topic? And why does RocknRoll owe it to you to make-believe what he'd do in a far off country?
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2013, 02:26:58 PM »

Isn't there another thread devoted to this topic? And why does RocknRoll owe it to you to make-believe what he'd do in a far off country?
He doesn't owe me sh*t, nor do I him. Just interested is all. He chimes in all these political/governmental discussions which is terrific. I would just like to hear how he would handle something like this with a hands-on approach, especially since he is in disagreement with Swedish Frog & Mile's Beard's proposed actions. We know his philosophical views, but can those views be put into actionable objectives. For my own views, I stand behind Mike's Beard answer and stated pretty much those views in the other thread.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 02:28:13 PM by drbeachboy » Logged

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
Amen.  ---hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2013, 02:31:35 PM »

But don't we have enough folks around here stating what they'd do, what they'd take away, who they'd shoot, etc etc? ... Negative, dehumanizing, selfish and violent solutions always sound much easier, don't they? .... RocknRoll is most likely thinking his next reply over, researching, reading, thinking again, and soul searching instead of just shooting off whatever crap.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 02:33:35 PM by Pinder Goes To Kokomo » Logged
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2013, 03:10:18 PM »

I should repeat that I already answered the question on the other thread. Calling my response "idealistic" or "political BS" without giving any evidence as to why is not a valid reason why I should give you yet another answer. Furthermore, at the point that I got involved in the discussion on the other board, no one was giving any solutions as to what to do so to say that I was presenting my case in disagreement with anybody's "proposed actions" is a blatant falsehood and the thread is proof of that. Check and see what my first post is and whether or not I am disagreeing with any "proposed actions" - you'll find the exact opposite is true.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 04:07:57 PM by rockandroll » Logged
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2013, 04:21:37 PM »

It must be an age thing. Rockandroll and myself have never seen eye to eye on anything. I'm outta here!

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
Amen.  ---hypehat
Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2013, 02:24:59 PM »

Seems like a lot of folks here don't really see eye to eye on the political front (left-winger myself, but more of a non-confrontational "agree-to-disagree" type rather than an arguer), but I do think it is possible to get a consensus that DING DANG IS THE GREATEST ROCK SONG EVER WRITTEN!!!!!!!  Rock! Rock! Rock! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t! w00t!

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: