gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680783 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 01:40:43 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: In the we're all getting older department ...  (Read 4990 times)
sockittome
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2013, 04:48:03 PM »

not having to hold down a "real" job must be the trick.

Gotta disagree with ya.  It's pretty much all genetics.  I'm a year and a half away from my 50th, I've been a "working stiff" steadily since my teens (and I've done some real s#it jobs, 12 hour days, etc), and everyone says I look like I'm in my 30s!

I've played music quite regularly for years, and it has been very stressful at times.....but I love it, and I wouldn't trade it for anything!
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2013, 04:17:17 AM »

Incredible. Would have guessed he was in his mid 30s.
I'll even go further saying Darian seems at times like in his late-20s. Lucky he is! Belated Happy Birthday wishes to him from me! Stay around with Brian & make the newly new music!

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx