gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680773 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 23, 2024, 02:21:42 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I put THE GREATEST THINGS EVER up on Soundcloud  (Read 1091 times)
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2013, 03:52:53 PM »

I've been somewhat off the radar of late, but for no real reason I decided to throw up my endeavours up on Soundcloud for the mass indifference of the internet.

Go listen! Here's That's Why God Invented The Radio, which regular viewers may recognise from a demo I threw up over a year ago. But I finally finished it.

https://soundcloud.com/samblack-1/thats-why-god-made-the-radio

Here is a version of Never Could Keep Count, aka Rangerovers favourite song of mine, now arranged for band and phone orchestra.

https://soundcloud.com/samblack-1/never-could-keep-count-1

And The Night Is Still So Young, also of similar vintage but now with the proper girl singing it. She knocks it out the fucking park, imo
https://soundcloud.com/samblack-1/never-could-keep-count-1

But there's a lot of new stuff on there besides these three. Go on, give it a listen  Smiley
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 04:24:34 PM by hypehat » Logged

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
Iron Horse-Apples
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 02:46:21 PM »

Some lovely chord changes in that song Sam. Especially the verses.
Empire Of Love
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 04:59:38 PM »

Trying to find time to listen to The Night Is Still So Young...I like the first version and from what I've heard I am going to like the latest even more.  I'll post again once I've given it a listen (I'm fire-walled at work and my phone just doesn't cut it).

hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 08:08:34 PM »

Cheers Stephen, it'd be better if I knew which song you meant  Grin

Mypetsounds, do it - my girl Katie is so good, I wish I could get her to sing everything I write!

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx