gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 07:45:51 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mike's leadership of the band  (Read 59829 times)
Ziggy Stardust
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: March 13, 2017, 01:55:56 AM »

Mike played a fake plastic sax live during Kokomo while a backing band member really played the solo!

no-way, please i gotta see this!!!!
Ziggy Stardust
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 13, 2017, 02:09:23 AM »

If Mike's leadership of the band is so terrible, then maybe Brian, Al, and the estates of Dennis and Carl should revoke his license.

IMO they definitely should. It's a tough call, and it is good that the music is being kept alive in live performance by the touring band, but the minuses outweigh the pluses, again IMO. The ongoing cheapening of the brand is sad to behold (no classic rock band worth its salt would ever tour under their original name when the other surviving original members are willing to join them for at least part of their touring itinerary, as Al and Brian probably would). The 25% of revenues that Brian receives from live shows will probably make the issue a non-starter though.

What's the value of a such tour if it's just a daily job without anything to propose or promote? this goes with Bruce comments in the interview above, they became what he didn't want the band to become, as of 2017, it's not even a matter of a good brand, it's a cheap on going dragging fair, thoughtless, they're playin' Pisces? who in the world wants to hear that? it's hurtin' the name more than anything, add to that the endless redondant compilations (but that's Capitol, they've always been cancer when it comes to that, they'll sell anything)

There's a reason the C50 was a such success..

Saddly with how that ended, as long Mike Love's alive i don't see any option to that, he thinks it's his band for sure.
KDS
« Reply #227 on: March 13, 2017, 06:01:36 AM »

If Mike's leadership of the band is so terrible, then maybe Brian, Al, and the estates of Dennis and Carl should revoke his license.

IMO they definitely should. It's a tough call, and it is good that the music is being kept alive in live performance by the touring band, but the minuses outweigh the pluses, again IMO. The ongoing cheapening of the brand is sad to behold (no classic rock band worth its salt would ever tour under their original name when the other surviving original members are willing to join them for at least part of their touring itinerary, as Al and Brian probably would). The 25% of revenues that Brian receives from live shows will probably make the issue a non-starter though.

What's the value of a such tour if it's just a daily job without anything to propose or promote? this goes with Bruce comments in the interview above, they became what he didn't want the band to become, as of 2017, it's not even a matter of a good brand, it's a cheap on going dragging fair, thoughtless, they're playin' Pisces? who in the world wants to hear that? it's hurtin' the name more than anything, add to that the endless redondant compilations (but that's Capitol, they've always been cancer when it comes to that, they'll sell anything)

There's a reason the C50 was a such success..

Saddly with how that ended, as long Mike Love's alive i don't see any option to that, he thinks it's his band for sure.

I won't argue the uselessness of Pisces Brother. 

But, having seen two Mike and Bruce shows over the past couple years, I can say that the band puts on a terrific show, sometimes playing over 40 songs, including several classics that don't find themselves in Brian's setlist (ie. Kiss Me Baby, Wendy, When I Grow Up, Catch a Wave, etc). 

By attending shows by both bands in 2015 & 2016, I think I've heard over 80 different great songs.......and Pisces Brother. 
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 13, 2017, 06:48:48 AM »

No Wilsons, no Beach Boys. Ever. myKe and Br00th with their band of strangers are the most watered down, overexposed act in the business.

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 13, 2017, 06:49:49 AM »

Don't forget Al. 3D

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: March 13, 2017, 07:09:43 AM »

But, having seen two Mike and Bruce shows over the past couple years, I can say that the band puts on a terrific show, sometimes playing over 40 songs, including several classics that don't find themselves in Brian's setlist (ie. Kiss Me Baby, Wendy, When I Grow Up, Catch a Wave, etc). 

Those songs may not be in Brian's setlist at the moment, but Brian has performed every one of those songs over the course of his solo touring years, and not simply as one-shot deals. "Wendy" was a semi-regular in the setlist pre-C50, as was "When I Grow Up, "Catch a Wave" was done several times just last year. "Kiss Me Baby' was a regular in Brian's first few years of touring, but hasn't been heard from in some time apart from C50.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
KDS
« Reply #231 on: March 13, 2017, 07:27:54 AM »

The other thing is that, economically, it doesn't break the bank to see both groups.  I bought 2nd row tickets for a BW and BB show within three months of each other last year, and spent less than $150. 

RubberSoul13
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 13, 2017, 09:42:29 AM »

While the reunion will always be the ultimate for me, we're in a very unique time in Beach Boys history where there are TWO high quality touring bands performing almost completely different shows, and I don't just mean the setlist. Both shows have their positive and negatives but both shows are primarily positives and as KDS said, it's affordable. I've been a Beach Boy fan for about ten years now, and from what I've seen and heard live (and countless hours on youtube), The Beach Boys touring band (C50 excluded) sounds the best it has in 2017 than since the early 70's.
Lonely Summer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 13, 2017, 07:46:43 PM »

Maybe one group should be billed as Mike Love's Beach Boys; the other could be Brian Wilson's Beach Boys. Mike has one legit BB on board with him, Bruce (although he doesn't do much other than clap and adjust his mic stand). Brian has Al, who still sings great, and Blondie. Which one is more legit? Well, with one band, you have the guy who was the frontman for the group through most of their history, and sang lead on a lot of the hits; and the guy that replaced Brian in the touring band. With the other, you have the guy who wrote the majority of songs played live by both outfits, sang lead on some of the hits; and Al sang lead on a few of the hits, too.
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: March 13, 2017, 08:28:59 PM »

As has been documented here with a fair degree of regularity over the past year or so...and this will not come as much of a surprise to 'some'...I am actually not much of a mike 'love' fan.  I think he's bad for the 'name'...the 'brand'.

THAT said... ... ...

They, in spite of HIM...still honour the music and serve up a very entertaining show.  That said...I will never attend one of their performances again.  I'm not knowingly dropping another dime into his pocket again.

I have to be honest about the 'job' the unit who travel with 'the name' collectively do.  I offer him NONE of the credit though.  W/O Scott...they used to be deplorably awful.  [a trrue reflection of Mr. Used-up 'talent'.]  They are worth the price of admission.  The songs... ... ...even more so.  [when done well.  and they're done well]

HE  just 'does it'  for the wrong reasons.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 08:30:21 PM by Add Some » Logged

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
RubberSoul13
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 13, 2017, 08:56:00 PM »

I agree, my resentment towards the Lovester isn't anything like yours...I admire his showmanship and vocal abilities, but the reason for the touring band's high quality performances comes from Scott Totten and his ability to lead other stellar musicians such as John Cowsill & Brian Eichenberg...Tim Bonhomme does an acceptable job and sure, Foskett's musicianship is way better than Christian Love's...but his ego is a close second only to Mike's. And then Bruce, while seemingly trivial with the incessant clapping and stand-adjusting, is more important in the harmony stack than most people realize, and that's often what his keyboard is for- check points for pitches, not so much keyboard parts.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: March 13, 2017, 08:59:52 PM »

I agree, my resentment towards the Lovester isn't anything like yours...I admire his showmanship and vocal abilities, but the reason for the touring band's high quality performances comes from Scott Totten and his ability to lead other stellar musicians such as John Cowsill & Brian Eichenberg...Tim Bonhomme does an acceptable job and sure, Foskett's musicianship is way better than Christian Love's...but his ego is a close second only to Mike's. And then Bruce, while seemingly trivial with the incessant clapping and stand-adjusting, is more important in the harmony stack than most people realize, and that's often what his keyboard is for- check points for pitches, not so much keyboard parts.

Well put, and I gotta say that was a good point about the keyboard....never thought to look at it like this.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Ziggy Stardust
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 13, 2017, 09:51:18 PM »

Foskett's musicianship is way better than Christian Love's...but his ego is a close second only to Mike's.

I hate the dude for his voice but know so little about him, what has come off so egocentric from him?
Tony S
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 14, 2017, 04:54:46 AM »

I had the opportunity to meet and talk with Fosket at a solo house performance a few years ago in NJ. I found him to be a bit aloof, self centered, and just really "into himself".....seemed to me like he thought he was a big star....bigger star than he was. He wasn't rude or anything.....at least not to me....but there was an air about him that he carried. I must say, I didn't care for him.
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: March 14, 2017, 06:27:49 AM »

While the reunion will always be the ultimate for me, we're in a very unique time in Beach Boys history where there are TWO high quality touring bands performing almost completely different shows, and I don't just mean the setlist. Both shows have their positive and negatives but both shows are primarily positives and as KDS said, it's affordable. I've been a Beach Boy fan for about ten years now, and from what I've seen and heard live (and countless hours on youtube), The Beach Boys touring band (C50 excluded) sounds the best it has in 2017 than since the early 70's.

As Howie Edelson once succinctly put it, Scott Totten literally saved Mike's reputation. He's the reason Mike's band didn't fall into the abyss of doing rote performances of "Duke of Earl" and all of that. Mike's band has for a number of years now put on a solid, professional show. It's frankly several of the guys *around* Mike that do that more than Mike himself.

And *that's* where it's difficult to really say the band sounds better than anything since the early 70s. First of all, I'd say the "real" Beach Boys sounded great into the mid-late 70s, and sometimes sounded great even after that. But more importantly, there's something integral about having as many original voices and people on stage as possible. If you went to a Beach Boys show in, say, 1980, then maybe Dennis might have been kind of wasted, and Brian might be kind of spaced. But Dennis still would put a lot of gusto into playing the drums, and the harmony stack even in the 80s *and* 90s sounded like "The Beach Boys", whereas Mike's band does not. It sounds good, but it's a very anonymous, excellent tribute band kind of sound. Even Bruce was more prominent in the stack in the 80s and 90s, and of course you had Carl and Al which were key to that mid-range part of the harmonies.

I've also never been a big fan of the "but there are TWO bands out there, TWO is better than ONE!" sort of argument. I get it, and I'm fine with that attitude as a sort of "making the best out of a bad situation", but there's really nothing inherently good about having multiple bands out there. I suppose if you'd experienced your entire fandom in the era of only having a "licensed" Beach Boys out there, and an era of two or three bands out there, then a splintered band touring separately is the norm I guess.

But fans who lived through an era where there was at some point *a* Beach Boys, just one, and then lived through an era in the late 90s when Mike himself A) didn't want to have Al in the band anymore, resulting in Al being s**tcanned, and B) didn't appear to like the idea of *multiple* touring bands "out there", with the end result being Al marginalized and his "Family & Friends" band (who was blowing Mike's band off the stage, who were giving Brian's band a run for its money, and basically served as a template for what Totten did with Mike's band a number of years later) essentially run out of town and off the touring circuit, fans who lived through all of that may not so easily just be all thumbs up about the state of the remnants of this band.

And all of that is not even broaching the C50 topic.

On the separate topic of affordability, I wouldn't particularly argue that seeing the two tours is immensely affordable, especially if you typically go with a second person, and especially if you're not interested in settling for the worst seats in a venue. Also, different regions/markets charge different amounts. In some cases, my Brian tickets have cost *much* more than other venues on the same tour.

I can safely say my C50 tickets cost less than the combination of a Brian and Mike ticket, and C50 yielded a better show. Plus, you got David Marks to boot.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: March 14, 2017, 06:38:29 AM »

I had the opportunity to meet and talk with Fosket at a solo house performance a few years ago in NJ. I found him to be a bit aloof, self centered, and just really "into himself".....seemed to me like he thought he was a big star....bigger star than he was. He wasn't rude or anything.....at least not to me....but there was an air about him that he carried. I must say, I didn't care for him.

That's the basic vibe I've gotten off of him after many years, and this goes back to before he left Brian's band and moved to Mike's.

If anything, I found his post-Brian interview in 2014 where he talked about the stress of the job kind of weird, because I always got the sense he was *totally* into being the guy you usually had to get through to talk to Brian. Not that any job, and certainly *that* job, wouldn't have some stress attached, and stress that would build up over years and years potentially. But I typically got the sense that he got off on being the guy any fan *or* musician *or* celebrity might well have to go through to get to Brian, just in a literal logistical sense.

I've also heard of some very slightly odd fan encounters. Nothing heinous (as mentioned above, never any rudeness per se), but definitely an ego thing. I recall one odd report in the early 2000s of Foskett being at a small fan gathering and pulling out what he claimed was a rare Brian cut nobody had heard, and I guess everybody found it too awkward to point out that he was playing "California Feelin'", which had already been released. At this gathering, he allegedly also claimed that in 1998, *all three* touring factions (meaning Brian, Mike, and Al) had asked him to join their bands.

I can probably safely say this years later; I remember talking to the famous Bob Hanes some years back and he talked about a period of time in the early-mid 2000s where Foskett was vying for, in Mr. Hanes's words, being "King of Brian", not meaning controlling Brian or anything, but rather being the main guy attached to Brian.

The characterization I've heard from many regarding the ego issue is also interesting because there is that interview Foskett gave in the 90s (after leaving the touring BBs, but before joining Brian's band) where he talked about his dismissal from the touring band in 1990 and that he admitted he had a serious ego problem that led to his demise at that time.

Ziggy Stardust
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 14, 2017, 03:41:07 PM »

If you went to a Beach Boys show in, say, 1980, then maybe Dennis might have been kind of wasted, and Brian might be kind of spaced. But Dennis still would put a lot of gusto into playing the drums

I'm still impressed with Dennis performance on the "Good Timin" Knebworth show, i thought he stole the show, his drums on Surfin' USA oh my !!!

That's the basic vibe I've gotten off of him after many years, and this goes back to before he left Brian's band and moved to Mike's.

If anything, I found his post-Brian interview in 2014 where he talked about the stress of the job kind of weird, because I always got the sense he was *totally* into being the guy you usually had to get through to talk to Brian. Not that any job, and certainly *that* job, wouldn't have some stress attached, and stress that would build up over years and years potentially. But I typically got the sense that he got off on being the guy any fan *or* musician *or* celebrity might well have to go through to get to Brian, just in a literal logistical sense.

I've also heard of some very slightly odd fan encounters. Nothing heinous (as mentioned above, never any rudeness per se), but definitely an ego thing. I recall one odd report in the early 2000s of Foskett being at a small fan gathering and pulling out what he claimed was a rare Brian cut nobody had heard, and I guess everybody found it too awkward to point out that he was playing "California Feelin'", which had already been released. At this gathering, he allegedly also claimed that in 1998, *all three* touring factions (meaning Brian, Mike, and Al) had asked him to join their bands.

I can probably safely say this years later; I remember talking to the famous Bob Hanes some years back and he talked about a period of time in the early-mid 2000s where Foskett was vying for, in Mr. Hanes's words, being "King of Brian", not meaning controlling Brian or anything, but rather being the main guy attached to Brian.

The characterization I've heard from many regarding the ego issue is also interesting because there is that interview Foskett gave in the 90s (after leaving the touring BBs, but before joining Brian's band) where he talked about his dismissal from the touring band in 1990 and that he admitted he had a serious ego problem that led to his demise at that time.

Yeeaaahh this sounds way too true to what i've suspected to see just from the idea i get on footages, like how the dude got involved in Pet Sounds live, SMiLE recreation in studio and live, the 50 anniversary albm and touring (where his shinning spot was right next to Brians piano, and let alone how he's the first one steppin' in to introduce the whole og band) and other examples i'm probably skippin' at the top of my head.

That alone is enough for a man to think he's the sh*t and above everyone else, too important for anything less than that, so i can't say i'm surprised by these stories..

Which all ultimatly makes me sad, as in Matt Jardine could and should have filled all these all along, a much humble guy who's related and with a much natural falsetto (Jeff seriously creeps me out sometimes i gotta say, he comes off like a robot doll or something)

Thanks for being so generous and sharing these Smiley
RubberSoul13
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 14, 2017, 08:52:32 PM »

Yes, my experiences parallel those already mentioned too. I first encountered Foskett on C50 where he chewed out Scott Totten over the new lyrics to "Isn't it Time" that they were rehearsing. I don't remember the specifics but either his sheet was wrong or Brian's screen was wrong...I don't remember. It was actually Mike Love who diffused the moment joking that this was cutting into the fan's meet and greet time which got a rise out of the VIP group.  LOL during which, he Foskett hovering over the photo process the whole time, standing just close enough to the group to not be in the photos but still have a presence. He was the only band member that was there...he was just to the left out of the photo frame, and Mary Ann Jardine was next to Al on the right, just out of frame.

I saw him once with Brian, AL & David on the Jeff Beck tour...he seemed torn between captaining the ship that is Brian's piano and following Beck around the stage when they were out together.  LOL

I've seen him three times now with Mike and Bruce...some memorable anecdotes include a time at the American Music Theatre in Lancaster where he refused to sign a woman's ticket on the edge of the stage after the show so she proceeded to scream "ASSHOLE" at him repeatedly. For a little context, that was the same show that Bruce personally took my C50 meet and greet photo from me, bent down to greet me at the edge of the stage and ask who I wanted to sign it (since he already had) and took it all the way across the stage to have David Marks sign it for me (Mike also intercepted it and signed AGAIN). Then, I called out to the Lovester who bent down pulled the setlist off the stage and handed it to me......but Foskett couldn't be bothered to sign one woman's ticket while all three original members were going out of their way for fans like myself.

Then at the Lyric Opera House in Baltimore last year, they played on his 60th birthday and brought out a great big cake and had pictures on the screen of him and Paul McCartney at the Grammy awards in 2012 while the band played a bit of "Birthday". He was totally beaming in the moment, as he rightfully should, but I couldn't help but wonder if any other band member would get that treatment? And it always bugs me when he wears sunglasses inside...which he does quite a lot. In fact, anyone that wears sunglasses inside bothers me quite a lot.
Ziggy Stardust
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 14, 2017, 09:37:35 PM »

For a little context, that was the same show that Bruce personally took my C50 meet and greet photo from me, bent down to greet me at the edge of the stage and ask who I wanted to sign it (since he already had) and took it all the way across the stage to have David Marks sign it for me (Mike also intercepted it and signed AGAIN).

LOL  LOL  LOL Somehow that's the best part of the whole anecdote, hilarious, i wouldn't expect any less from Mike Love.

Then at the Lyric Opera House in Baltimore last year, they played on his 60th birthday and brought out a great big cake and had pictures on the screen of him and Paul McCartney at the Grammy awards in 2012 while the band played a bit of "Birthday". He was totally beaming in the moment, as he rightfully should, but I couldn't help but wonder if any other band member would get that treatment?

The other day while looking around on Youtube to see their recent shows and what song was played i saw the similar event for Scott's birthday, however while happily surprised he soon refocused and stay professional looking at the band to keep the show going.
RubberSoul13
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 15, 2017, 08:06:50 AM »

That's nice to hear about Totten  Smiley

...and yes, Mike signed a second "Love Mike Love" right over Brian...

HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #245 on: March 15, 2017, 10:09:41 AM »

It could be worse. How about a photo of Sean Connery signed by Roger Moore?

At least your signatures are legit, unlike those copies of "Made In USA" floating around with Dennis signatures.  LOL

KDS
« Reply #246 on: March 15, 2017, 10:20:09 AM »

It could be worse. How about a photo of Sean Connery signed by Roger Moore?

At least your signatures are legit, unlike those copies of "Made In USA" floating around with Dennis signatures.  LOL

I wish I took a photo, but my father purchased a Brian Epstein autograph via an auction.  It was Brian Epstein's autograph, on Brian Epstein's obituary (not in the description).  The auction company refunded the money with very little fuss. 
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 15, 2017, 10:43:27 AM »

At least your signatures are legit, unlike those copies of "Made In USA" floating around with Dennis signatures.  LOL

This begs the off-topic question... what are the weirdest combinations of signatures on BB albums? In their lifetimes, did all members of The BBs sign at least one copy of every album? (Not that we can know for sure, but we can speculate). Has Dave ever been handed a copy of Keepin The Summer Alive to sign? Did Brian ever get handed a copy of Looking Back With Love to sign? (Brian did produce one track on it). How about Mike signing a copy of Pacific Ocean Blue for his lyrical contribution?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 10:46:58 AM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #248 on: March 15, 2017, 11:48:21 AM »

At least your signatures are legit, unlike those copies of "Made In USA" floating around with Dennis signatures.  LOL

This begs the off-topic question... what are the weirdest combinations of signatures on BB albums? In their lifetimes, did all members of The BBs sign at least one copy of every album? (Not that we can know for sure, but we can speculate). Has Dave ever been handed a copy of Keepin The Summer Alive to sign? Did Brian ever get handed a copy of Looking Back With Love to sign? (Brian did produce one track on it). How about Mike signing a copy of Pacific Ocean Blue for his lyrical contribution?

I know of some awkward fan stories of trying to politely see that, say, Blondie *doesn't* sign a copy of "Pet Sounds" during the VIP procession before Brian gigs.

In the opposite direction, someone had a story of asking Scott Totten to sign a copy of PS, and he initially demurred and had to be convinced that it was okay and that the person asking for it understood that he wasn't on it. I'd hesitate (and maybe refuse) if I were him, not only because it's kind of weird, but because years later with no context someone could easily say "what a jerk, he signed that classic album that he's not even on!"

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx