gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680753 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 20, 2024, 04:26:14 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: First EP (Psychedelic Electro-Pop)  (Read 1159 times)
mr_oleary
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2013, 06:45:54 AM »

Hello SS,

I am close to completing college, and have been working on a short EP in my spare time that I wish to release soon.  I am very inspired by the work of Brian, and tried to incorporate elements of his style in my music. 

Anyway I am still working on it (I have to rerecord all the vocals and make some changes to several of the songs) but I was wondering if any of you would be willing to provide feedback?  If so I'd really appreciate it.  I don't know a ton about music theory but I wanted to give it a shot because I love songwriting.

Link: http://www.2shared.com/file/oNgAEghN/Darnomite_-_Jokes_and_Qualia_w.html?

Thanks,
-O (aka Darnomite)

P.S. Could you let me know if I unconsciously plagiarized the BB?  I definitely didn't seek to but I think it's possible it could have happened by accident
mr_oleary
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 11:06:05 AM »

Perhaps I was asking too much of people to download a decently large file from a stranger.  I uploaded the EP to soundcloud, again, I would be very appreciative for any feedback whatsoever.

https://soundcloud.com/darnomite/sets/jokes-and-qualia
FatherOfTheMan Sr101
Smiley Smile Associate

I made a game

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 01:33:12 PM »

Very cool! Different, in a cool way! I Liked B.O.O a lot! Nice work! It's much more fun when music isn't constrained to a certain "boundary" haha

tony p
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 04:20:00 PM »

im digging it mr_oleary

reminds me of AIR in some places.

i think psychedelic/electro pop work well together. i've just skipped through the tracks but like what im hearing

i'll give it a proper listen again later on

Smokin

I gotta heart that just wont stop beating for you, I gotta love that just can’t stop feeling for you
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx