Tiny observation - 4 hyphens decreased to just 2.
This being random "anything you say" thread, would like to say this:
- Few times I think, "What Newguy lives like? Is he OK?"
- about PS member bonnie bella - I don't know this girl, didn't talk but, I must say, not once did I get what she said, people laugh at her posts whilst I fail to see the humor. Maybe it's New Zealand speech style, local slang she talks in. I'm sure she's swell sport.
- favorite greeting "hello". Used to like "how do you do?" when we began studying English, it's very polite nice but today "hello" seems jolly positive & sunny.
- speaking of jolly, "jolly good" is my absolute favorite phrase. I simply like it.
- favorite English names - Elspeth, Al (Alan), John (but not shortie Jack), Greg (Gregory), Zack, Ziggy, Fred (ditto Freddy, Frederick), Frank, Angelina, Tiffany, Alice, Wendy, Sylvester, Neal, Rita, Lita, Desmond, Maxwell (this full name), Daisy, Viola, Lloyd, Paul, Jo (Josie, Josephine).
- favorite niceties (based on what people say casually in films, songs, books) - darling, (ray of) sunshine, cuddly bear, charming creature.
- the eternal question "Sun or moon?" - without hesitation, sun.
- the other million dollar question "Cats or dogs?" - without hesitation, cats. That said, puppies look cute.
- astrology is rubbish. Stars influence people's characters, my foot.
- coolest celebrity name - Al Jardine!
- tapatalk is such catchy word. Tapatalk-schmapatalk.
- to get back to names, what's the deal with foreigners being given few 1st names (usually 2)? Looks like we're single place in which it isn't the case.
- Did anybody taste pitahaya, rambutan, loquats? In any travels you travelled, folks? These fruits or what pictured & captioned in copy-books. Didn't see & hear about them before.