gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680770 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 23, 2024, 09:11:00 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: HOUSE CONCERT Adam Marsland in Amersfoort, Holland – May 31st 2013  (Read 3665 times)
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2013, 05:20:31 AM »

ADAM MARSLAND
"OWL AND THE FULL MOON" 2013 EUROPEAN AND U.S. TOUR
5.31.13 House Concert, Amersfoort, The Netherlands

And while Adam is busy promoting the whole tour and trying to get everything arranged before he travels off to Europe this week...

... Let me take the opportunity to do some promotion for the houseconcert on May 31st in Amersfoort, The Netherlands. This one will take place at my home !

If you live in The Netherlands, or happen to be visiting this beautiful country I’d hereby like to invite you to be there ! Apart from a unique chance to see Adam perform, it's also a nice opportunity to meet some fellow SmileySmilers ! Smiley

The location is situated in the northern area of Amersfoort nearby the intersection of Hoevelaken (highways (A1/A28). The door’s open as from 20h00, and Adam’s performance will start at about 20h45 (which will last an hour max.). Of course after the show there’s enough time for a chat and a drink.

Adam will be playing songs from his new album The Owl And The Full Moon. But earlier work will also be part of the setlist.
There’s no admission fee! , and enough room to sit down, relax and watch/hear Adam perform his songs. Should you have enjoyed your evening though – especially the music (and trust me, you will) – then you’ll definitely do Adam a huge favor if you freely give a small donation after his performance in order to cover his expenses. Or, even better, buy one of his CD’s, as you may savely assume that Adam brings along some promotional material.

If you’d like to be there, all you have to do, is send me a PM in order to register. The performance takes place in a relatively small and intimate setting, so I do have to limit the number of guests to a max. Of 25. So be quick registering !  After I have received your PM, I’ll send you a message with the details (location, etc.) on this evening.

Now if you’re unable to attend, or the distance is a problem, other places to see and hear Adam perform are Haarlem (May 23rd), Enschede (May 24th), and Amsterdam (May 29th). For more info on the complete tour schedule, look here

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 07:40:52 AM »

Make certain the microphones you set up to record the concert can't be seen by the band!!

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Steve Mayo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 08:39:31 AM »

while you enjoy the concert i'll watch over your collection...  Grin

moderatorem non facit stultus est ingenio
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 11:52:15 AM »

Last days before the gig, and there's some room left. So let me take this chance to promote Adam's house concert at my place in Amersfoort.  Smiley

If you happen to be near by on Friday evening, feel free to send me a PM and I'll forward all details to you !
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 11:53:41 AM by SMiLE-Holland » Logged

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
Dutchie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 12:33:22 AM »

How was the concert? Any video or audio?
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 01:29:56 AM »

The concert was great ! At about 14 guests whol had a fun evening. Definitely worth doing that again some time.

Didn't record anything. There is a bit of video, but I want to do some editing first. When I add it on YT, I'll let you know.

Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 06:39:33 AM »

The concert was great ! At about 14 guests whol had a fun evening. Definitely worth doing that again some time.

Didn't record anything. There is a bit of video, but I want to do some editing first. When I add it on YT, I'll let you know.

Cool. Smiley Must have been a unique experience. There's nothing like great live music in your own huiskamer.
Dutchie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 10:30:06 AM »

Looks good. Good to hear you had a great time !
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx