gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680749 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 04:56:26 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brian is one of my major influences..........  (Read 2732 times)
beatnickle
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2006, 11:43:08 AM »

Hello fellow smilers. I WOULD LOVE SOME FEEDBACK on my music.  I am a huge fan of Brian's and his influence on me is undeniable. It may not be obvious at times . I consider my music a hybrid of the Brian Wilson school and the modern school ( funkier ..........I like a heavy bottom to my music.) but I do not restrict myself to just that genre by any means.
   I love Brians vocal arrangements but its the way he arranged the musical instruments that always fascinated me. To me he does only what is essential.
    I used to post some here as Tayhoshe but changed to Beatnickle.
    "Sleepy Little Head" , "Longer Days" , "Music for a David Lynch Movie #2" , and "Your Sails Are Up (but the Wind Won't Blow)(instrumental version)" show strong Brian influences and  "Don't Talk,Put Your Head on My Shoulder" is my tribute to Brian which I posted on here once before.
    Thanks in advance on any comments you might have.

........................................................LESS IS MORE..............................................................................

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=354344
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 07:07:06 AM by beatnickle » Logged
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx