-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:12:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Kindle Fire
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kindle Fire  (Read 1265 times)
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2013, 09:24:17 PM »

Does anybody here know anything about Kindle Fire? I'm having a problem with mine. I can't figure out how to delete content to save space. I can't buy any more books or games/apps because it's telling me I don't have enough space. I deleted and uninstalled literally every single book and game/app that I had. Well, I deleted them from the "carousel", and from the "device". My kindle screen is now totally empty, but everything is still in the "cloud". If I want to read one of the books I have or play one of the games I have to go to the cloud and reinstall it back to the device. But it is still telling me that I don't have enough space, and that I need to delete data. Does anybody know how to free up space? I found an area where I can tell it to "reset device to default settings", but I haven't done that yet because I'm afraid it'll delete every single thing I bought and paid for on the Kindle.  Grin

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
KittyKat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 03:01:51 PM »

Is there a way you can hook a Kindle up to a PC?  I don't have one so I don't know. I do have an Android tablet device (Samsung Galaxy Media Player), and the only way to delete some files is to be able to see them in a file manager on my laptop.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: