-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:01:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  This isn't fun anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This isn't fun anymore.  (Read 20248 times)
Bubba Ho-Tep
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2013, 02:31:36 PM »

Considering I edited the post within a minute or two of the original posting, that's kind of creepy that someone is checking this page out this often. BTW, I edited it mainly to change one word that was a type. But I have to say I feel really sorry for that woman's child (for having such a mother, mainly).

haha. You mean because I happened to log onto this board once at that exact time??? Yeah, that's so creepy.

You know full well that you didn't just change that post because of a typo but I won't embarrass you by repeating what you said.

He didn't say something along the lines of "arrogant fucking assholes reside on Smiley Smile", did he?

Looks like I hit a nerve with somebody.  Cheesy
KittyKat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2013, 02:47:24 PM »

Considering I edited the post within a minute or two of the original posting, that's kind of creepy that someone is checking this page out this often. BTW, I edited it mainly to change one word that was a type. But I have to say I feel really sorry for that woman's child (for having such a mother, mainly).

haha. You mean because I happened to log onto this board once at that exact time??? Yeah, that's so creepy.

You know full well that you didn't just change that post because of a typo but I won't embarrass you by repeating what you said.
I'm not embarrassed and could care less what that webmistress thinks, in spite of the fact she must lurk on this board, if not posts here. I can't remember exactly what the other edit was, but it was something along the lines of I didn't understand why she got so offended by AGD mentioning the fact that she mentioned her autistic son as a defense for her glorifying Brian's "beauty" when he was zonked out on drugs. I have no idea if she actually did that, because I didn't see what she posted that mentioned that, but if she did, that was as much in bad taste as what AGD may or may not have said (which I didn't see, either, to be honest). I find that particualr Facebook page pretty creepy and if AGD should be ashamed of anything, it should be that he ever read and followed the page in the first place. It wasn't even worth getting into a petty argument with some woman who seems to have poor old Brian Wilson confused with Tom Jones and also pervs over his dead brothers.
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2013, 02:51:52 PM »

He didn't say something along the lines of "arrogant fucking assholes reside on Smiley Smile", did he?

Looks like I hit a nerve with somebody.  Cheesy

Nah, I'm not that sensitive. I have a thick skin, but at the same time hope that my friends and/or me are not included in that undesirable group. More than anything here, the ones I have a low tolerance for are the thin-skinned candy asses (wimps). As the late Harry Truman once said, "I'll stand by you, but if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!  Smiley

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2013, 02:53:32 PM »

I'm not embarrassed and could care less what that webmistress thinks, in spite of the fact she must lurk on this board, if not posts here. I can't remember exactly what the other edit was, but it was something along the lines of I didn't understand why she got so offended by AGD mentioning the fact that she mentioned her autistic son as a defense for her glorifying Brian's "beauty" when he was zonked out on drugs. I have no idea if she actually did that, because I didn't see what she posted that mentioned that, but if she did, that was as much in bad taste as what AGD may or may not have said (which I didn't see, either, to be honest). I find that particualr Facebook page pretty creepy and if AGD should be ashamed of anything, it should be that he ever read and followed the page in the first place. It wasn't even worth getting into a petty argument with some woman who seems to have poor old Brian Wilson confused with Tom Jones and also pervs over his dead brothers.

Q. How did AGD know the lady has a son with autism?  Gotta assume she brandished the fact first…

“We live in divisive times.”
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: