gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 06:44:53 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Paul McCartney - Waterspout cover  (Read 1678 times)
seltaeb1012002
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2013, 06:11:58 PM »

Hey folks, Just knocked out a cover of one of my all time favorite McCartney tunes. Feedback/opinions are appreciated!

https://soundcloud.com/smile-a-d/ws1
zachrwolfe
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 03:36:32 PM »

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 09:05:19 PM by zatch » Logged
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 08:32:10 AM »

Haven't heard the original, but your version rocks.

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
seltaeb1012002
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2013, 03:03:47 PM »

OOPS! Sorry for the delay, forgot I posted this. I appreciate the love! Looks like McCartney's publishing company might let me be the first to release this song! Crazy that they're even considering it! Will keep you posted when & if that takes place. Thanks again for the feedback!
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 03:18:23 PM »

OOPS! Sorry for the delay, forgot I posted this. I appreciate the love! Looks like McCartney's publishing company might let me be the first to release this song! Crazy that they're even considering it! Will keep you posted when & if that takes place. Thanks again for the feedback!

w00t!

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
Seaside Woman
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2013, 12:42:53 AM »

In my opinion this song is a gem and you've done a stellar job with it. it deserves to be heard. Good luck!

Caretaker in an aesthetic prison of my own dimension.
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2013, 05:40:58 PM »

That's so sweet, mate!

This is really good, sounds like it could be on the charts today. Your sound is so damn fresh, I'm well jealous!

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
feelsflow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2014, 09:25:41 PM »

« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 09:28:46 AM by feelsflow » Logged

...if you are honest - you have no idea where childhood ends and maturity begins.  It is all endless and all one.  ~ P.L. Travers        And, let's get this out of the way now, everything I post is my opinion.  ~ Will
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx