gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680750 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 04:03:24 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Oi  (Read 4012 times)
Heteronym
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
Oi
« on: February 19, 2013, 04:28:33 PM »

Hi!

I had been reading this board for quite a while now and it led me even further into my Beach Boys addiction. When I started to formulate answers to threads I was reading I decided it was time to register  Grin

By the way, I'm a young fan, 17 years old, and from Brazil
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 05:03:42 PM »

Welcome to the board!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 05:11:33 PM »

Welcome!

Stick around.

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 07:13:20 PM »

Welcome! Grin

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Please delete my account
Smiley Smile Associate

Please delete my account

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 02:27:02 PM »

Welcome Heteronym! What's your favourite Pessoa poem?

Please delete my account
Heteronym
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2013, 03:41:26 PM »

Thank you all, very much Grin I'll surely stick around!

Hi & welcome to the SS board, Heteronym! I'm not familiar with Brazil (& other South American countries) but I'm sure it's a rather good land. As for registering to this forum, I think that's when I decided to be one of the Smiley Smile associates as well, i.e. after it dawned on me that I'm ready for posting my answers in threads. The rest is history, as they say.

Anyway, one more welcome from me! Enjoy the show! 

Sadly The Beach Boys are not popular in Brazil at all! However, I've already started to get some people into it all they are all loving it!

A Pessoa fan! Hm, well, I don't know the title in english, but in portuguese it's called Cruzou Por Mim, Veio Ter Comigo, Numa Rua da Baixa. Just so you recognize it, it starts with apparently a bum asking Alvaro de Campos for money, to which he responds by giving everything he had to the guy and starts to wonder about he relates to bums in general. It ends with the sentence "sh*t! I'm lucid.". And, yes, Alvaro is my favorite heteronym  Smiley
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 03:43:29 PM by Heteronym » Logged
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2013, 02:30:10 PM »

Welcome! I've enjoyed your posts so far.

Please delete my account
Smiley Smile Associate

Please delete my account

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2013, 12:14:01 AM »

Thank you all, very much Grin I'll surely stick around!

Hi & welcome to the SS board, Heteronym! I'm not familiar with Brazil (& other South American countries) but I'm sure it's a rather good land. As for registering to this forum, I think that's when I decided to be one of the Smiley Smile associates as well, i.e. after it dawned on me that I'm ready for posting my answers in threads. The rest is history, as they say.

Anyway, one more welcome from me! Enjoy the show! 

Sadly The Beach Boys are not popular in Brazil at all! However, I've already started to get some people into it all they are all loving it!

A Pessoa fan! Hm, well, I don't know the title in english, but in portuguese it's called Cruzou Por Mim, Veio Ter Comigo, Numa Rua da Baixa. Just so you recognize it, it starts with apparently a bum asking Alvaro de Campos for money, to which he responds by giving everything he had to the guy and starts to wonder about he relates to bums in general. It ends with the sentence "sh*t! I'm lucid.". And, yes, Alvaro is my favorite heteronym  Smiley

My favourite heteronym too. I don't remember that one, but I cna't find my volume of Pessoa to check if it's there.

Please delete my account
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx