gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680955 Posts in 27623 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 10, 2024, 12:19:32 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Flame Wars  (Read 3603 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« on: January 24, 2013, 09:48:53 AM »

Lately, there has been a lot of fighting and flaming going on on the board, and it is beginning to get out of hand. Not everyone here will get along; that's just the nature of the internet, and really life in general. I regretfully admit that I too have let myself get wrapped up in the hostility at times, and it caused me to act hastily.  For that please accept my sincere apologies.  Going forward, I strongly advise that if you have an issue with a board member, take it to PM. If a disagreement happens, then it happens, but if it starts getting out of hand, and myself or another moderator advises you to stop, any further continuation or escalation will have consequences . So, once told to let  it go, do not continue even if the other person continues to try to egg you on . That will be dealt with ASAP.This is too good of a board to let get bogged down by insults, fighting, and general bitchfests. If you have an issue with a post, or feel like you're being unjustly attacked, rather than let it get out of hand on the board, take it to PMs or contact me or another mod.

Your appreciation in this matter is greatly appreciated.I myself promise to do a better job at not getting dragged down as well.

Thank you all...good golf, good tennis, or whatever the f*** makes you happy Smiley
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 10:15:27 AM by Ducks...yet ANOTHER white meat » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 10:59:52 AM »

Also, don't throw around your opinions as being fact. More people here get pissed because they get called out, than just about all other issues combined.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 11:18:36 AM »

Definitely noticed that as well. I think we'd all go far if we respected each other's opinions more.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 12:53:17 PM »

Also, don't throw around your opinions as being fact. More people here get pissed because they get called out, than just about all other issues combined.

But what of AGD?  His opinions are Facts

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 12:57:59 PM »

He's always made his opinions known, but I've never known him to state them as facts.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 03:02:39 PM »

He's always made his opinions known, but I've never known him to state them as facts.

He doesn't have  to make the statement;  like any other known fact, they just are

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 12:23:35 AM »

I will not be intimidated or antagonised by this lame attempt to egg me on.  Grin

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 12:27:26 AM »

:D

Alright, now that your friendly neighborhood SpiderMod has made his point, he shalt now closeth yon thread ^_^

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx