gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 07:13:19 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brian Wilson Action Figure  (Read 7724 times)
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2013, 07:30:06 AM »

I just thought I'd share pics of my BW figure a friend of mine repainted. I am sure someone on here, besides me, is into this stuff:

Quote from: Skiman;5206773
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 07:47:27 AM »

Your pal did a great job there. Brian's a cool cat.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 07:55:52 AM »

Amazing work! When is the SMiLE deluxe play set coming out? Grin

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 08:04:33 AM »

Man I can't tell you what I would give for a full 1966 set of the Beach Boys.... or how much more I would give for a 1976 Brian!  LOL
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 08:24:17 AM »

1976 Brian moog set sold separately LOL

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
gfac22
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 08:25:17 AM »

The BW action figure is cool and all, but the cat looks lifelike!
rn57
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 10:01:20 AM »

The eyes don't look grayish-blue, which is what's needed in the interests of realism....

....and before you get started on a Dennis action figure, remember that this board is so prudish that I'm not allowed to spell the name of the director Anthony Hopkins is playing in the movies without having an asterisk put in, so I suspect any photos of Action Dennis in a customary pose will be unsuitable....

...and now, how about a Brian INaction figure? Just make sure you've got cigarette burns on the sheets.
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 10:05:28 AM »

I wondered about the eye color too and all I could seem to find where pics that seemed to make his eyes out to be more of a hazel: http://www.goldminemag.com/wp-content/uploads/BrianWilson_GuyWebster.jpg
gfac22
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2013, 11:04:59 AM »

How about a Bruce figure, complete with mic stand accessory for adjusting and full motion arms for conducting?  Grin
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 01:34:58 PM »

How about a Bruce figure, complete with mic stand accessory for adjusting and full motion arms for conducting?  Grin
Good idea LOL

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2013, 11:15:51 PM »

How might one be able to get one of those?  Grin It would be awesome to get a figure of a 1967 Smile era "hippie Brian", complete with huge side burns, and rose colored glasses.  Smiley I would kill for a POB Dennis figure, in his greenish blue shirt. I have always wanted to commition somebody to make me a period correct 1975 era figure set of The Who, complete with accurate instruments like Pete's Gibson, or John's Alembic bass, or Keith's HUGE drum set.  Grin

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2013, 09:43:06 AM »

How might one be able to get one of those?  Grin It would be awesome to get a figure of a 1967 Smile era "hippie Brian", complete with huge side burns, and rose colored glasses.  Smiley I would kill for a POB Dennis figure, in his greenish blue shirt. I have always wanted to commition somebody to make me a period correct 1975 era figure set of The Who, complete with accurate instruments like Pete's Gibson, or John's Alembic bass, or Keith's HUGE drum set.  Grin

all you need is $$, lots of it

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2013, 09:44:49 AM »

Or call McFarland Toys.

jeffcdo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 11:32:48 AM »

Did you check with AGD on the placement of those freckles?  I think a few of them are wrong.
Bubba Ho-Tep
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2013, 12:32:56 PM »

I want young BW in striped shirt and 70's BW with beard and robe.

I want Stan and Rocky with kung fu grip.

I want Marilyn with shopping cart and sports car.

I want Dennis with shield and timber wolf side-kick.

I want Manson Family. Manson Family actually consists of "Evil Horde" action figures from 80's Masters of the Universe toy series. Hordak wants a record contract.

I want Mike Love with button on his back that makes his eyes glow red when pushed.

I want Al Jardine with banjo/machine gun. Al Jardine Big Sur rescue chopper sold separately.

I want Murry Wilson with swinging 'Hacksaw Jim Duggan'-like 2X4, dinner plate and removable eye. Look through the back of his head and see the inner workings, like Steve Austin.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 12:42:44 PM »

LOL LOL LOL Don't forget the Van Dyke Park talking action figure.

The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2013, 06:29:04 AM »

I'd pay extra if it came with a non-functioning la-la-la-la keyboard.

“We live in divisive times.”
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx