gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680849 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 27, 2024, 07:35:10 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Merry Christmas To All  (Read 2723 times)
Ram4
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2012, 11:02:06 AM »

Happy Holidays to everyone!

I got stiffed on the BB front for gifts this year.  I put all of the remasters on my wishlist as well as a couple of DVDs I hadn't picked up yet.  Not a single one was purchased for me!  I guess I have to take care of myself once again... Cheesy
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2012, 11:23:21 AM »

I guess I have to take care of myself once again... Cheesy

Don't you hate it when that happens… still as long as it's in-hand…

LOL

“We live in divisive times.”
CosmicDancer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2012, 01:36:14 PM »

I'm late to this thread as I've been doing some traveling for the holidays, but I hope you all had an awesome Christmas.  Mine was great.  There were two Beach Boys related items under my tree.  One was the Doin' it Again dvd and the other was this treasure:

I know I'm a few years late to the party on that one, but my brother-in-law drew my name in the family secret Santa exchange and found this on ebay for me.  Very cool indeed.  It's the only Beach Boy autograph I own. 

Another music related gift came from my awesome wife.  She got me a Jeff Mangum (the main man of Neutral Milk Hotel) T-shirt and two tickets to his sold out solo show here in my hometown.  I'm so pumped!!

The Un-Funny Alliance:  Are you not "good at being funny"?  Join us today in our mission to make the world a less funny place one "easy" fart joke at a time!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx