gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 02:41:37 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: December 2013: Exclusive Concert Tribute DVD  (Read 17234 times)
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2013, 09:02:49 AM »

On Hold:

Hi John,

The project’s team is on copy to advise on this for you.

Thanks so much for pledging,
Anneliese
Team Pledge

“We live in divisive times.”
the professor
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2013, 10:05:29 AM »

What is that illiterate idiocy? I don't get it; is that a letter from the so-called producers of this DVD? Nigerian spammers write better.
ontor pertawst
Smiley Smile Associate

L♡VE ALWAYS WINS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2013, 11:01:53 AM »

Your call will be answered in the order it arrived. Press 1 for badly edited footage of doughy men in Hawaiian shirts saying "This is the best band ever!" Press 2 for a harsh lesson in crowdfunding. Press 3 for Al Jardine to give a gripey interview about it two years from now.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 12:41:38 PM by ontor pertawst » Logged
SonoraDick
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2013, 07:08:17 PM »

I almost think that no news is better than those worthless "updates" we were regularly receiving which consisted, at best, of a few seconds of the BB taken from behind the stage, and, more commonly, some remark from "John and Mary" about how they got engaged while "Wouldn't It Be Nice" played in the background. Maybe not that exactly, but very similar tripe. While I'm sure something will be thrown together from all of this, I'm not encouraged that it will be worthwhile. Hope I'm wrong...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 07:09:36 PM by SonoraDick » Logged
Justin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2013, 10:58:00 AM »

we were regularly receiving which consisted, at best, of a few seconds of the BB taken from behind the stage, and, more commonly, some remark from "John and Mary" about how they got engaged while "Wouldn't It Be Nice" played in the background.

I love that we all have the same exact image in our heads on how bad this DVD could be.   It makes you wonder though who the hell they think they're aiming this DVD for when they pull this type of thing?  Who'd want interviews and talking heads splattered all over live concert footage?  I sure hope they don't do this to us. 

haha...wait a minute..I'm assuming that the DVD is still actually being released!  Yeah we'll see...
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx