gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680755 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 20, 2024, 10:40:07 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Two hour Mag. Mystery Tour special on PBS tonight (Dec 14)  (Read 1243 times)
beatnickle
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2012, 07:25:01 AM »

One hour documentary at 9  followed by the complete film at ten. Part of the "Great Performances" series     Just sayin'
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 09:15:15 PM »

Damn! I wish I had known about it sooner.  Sad  Angry  Will it be repeated later tonight?

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
beatnickle
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 04:36:04 AM »

It's being repeated several times over the weekend  according to my cable TV menu.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 07:56:53 AM by beatnickle » Logged
ontor pertawst
Smiley Smile Associate

L♡VE ALWAYS WINS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 12:34:42 PM »

Was this edited down from the recent BBC Arena doc about it? A shame to lose so many neat stories, especially with crinkly Barry Miles! What a lovely fella. I once wandered around NYC drinking establishments with him and a few other Burroughsians picking his brain for weird 60s stories and anecdotes. A shame the recordings are so noisy and his voice so soft!

They better not have cut down all the Neil Innes footage either! Talent and charm squared.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 12:36:43 PM by ontor pertawst » Logged
LetHimRun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 12:45:27 PM »

Was this edited down from the recent BBC Arena doc about it? A shame to lose so many neat stories, especially with crinkly Barry Miles! What a lovely fella. I once wandered around NYC drinking establishments with him and a few other Burroughsians picking his brain for weird 60s stories and anecdotes. A shame the recordings are so noisy and his voice so soft!

They better not have cut down all the Neil Innes footage either! Talent and charm squared.

That depends, how long was it? I watched the one on PBS last night and it was an hour uninterrupted.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx