gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680839 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 26, 2024, 09:52:02 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: iPhone apps for the creation of 'musical' sound.  (Read 823 times)
hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2012, 02:38:35 AM »

Do we know any good ones?

I got Garageband on sale for £2.50 and it's seriously amazing for what it is - the 'Smart Keyboard' thing is a better piano player then I am, has a intuitive sampler (more than my £70 piece of music software can handle), a whole bunch of cracking sounding instruments. I've been messing round creating loops on trains and things. I'd recommend it while it's cheap (think it was £13 or something ridiculous before)

Also got the Korg iKaossilator half price (still a pretty hefty £6 for an app!) but I haven't been able to mess around with that properly - lots of variety with the sounds you can create and very intuitive with the touch screen but you seem hamstrung by 4/4 loops. Will have to tinker.

What do we use, if anything?

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx