-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 12:20:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Total time logged in
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Total time logged in  (Read 4131 times)
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: October 19, 2012, 04:19:44 PM »

47 days, 1 hours and 43 minutes

man, I could've like been practicing guitar that whole time, or learning another language.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
SloopJohnB
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 01:09:18 AM »

48 days, 3 hours and 12 minutes.

I don't know where, but their music sends me there
Pleasure Island!!!!!!! and a slice of cheese pizza.
FatherOfTheMan Sr101
Smiley Smile Associate

I made a game

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2012, 08:33:23 AM »

19 days, 9 hours and 0 minutes

Letsgoawayforawhile
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 01:57:10 PM »

5 days, 17 hours, and 0 minutes

Ha.

“Simple it's not, I'm afraid you will find, for a mind maker-upper to make up his mind”
- Dr. Seuss
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 08:33:01 AM »

well, it's not 47 consecutive days, it's 47 days worth of time spread out over years.

there's so many languages I want to learn. yes, the languages of my ancestors, Italian and Sicilian, but also French, Arabic, Spanish, German, and Japanese.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 09:42:32 AM »

I can't really afford to travel that much, so I've never been to Europe. I've never been to California, either. I have been to Canada, Mexico and the Bahamas, but the latter two were just touristy resort hotels I went to with my parents, so it barely counts.

Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 12:36:57 AM »

I can beat you all: 56 days, 21 hours and 35 minutes. My name is Jason, and I have a Beach Boys problem.  Head Spin  Head Spin  Head Spin

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
Jay
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2012, 03:25:11 AM »

I keep getting automatically logged out for some reason. It screws my record up.  Grin

A son of anarchy surrounded by the hierarchy.
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2012, 05:33:57 AM »

I've been on for 56 days, 11 hours and 33 minutes. But that is peanuts compared to other users:

http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php?action=stats

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2012, 06:54:13 AM »

I've been on for 56 days, 11 hours and 33 minutes. But that is peanuts compared to other users:

http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php?action=stats
Seriously, every day I find sth. new here! Didn't notice it before, despite that I'm trying to be observant. Okay, I see that Steve Mayo is the winner in the "total time logged in" category, but still, it's not that impressive. I can easily outnumber him. Don't forget that he's registered in 2006, me - this year. See what I mean? Tongue Btw, my decision of registering in 2012 year has nothing to do with The BBs then-forthcoming reunion, I didn't have even idea about it. Call it intuition or happy coincidence or whatever else, but it really was spontaneous & quick "take it or leave it" kind of mindset.

Well we're very glad you're a member here - whatever the cause! I became a member/fan in 2010 after I listened to Pet Sounds all the way through. And then, Brian announced a Gershwin album, then he came out with the Disney album, then TSS come out, now the reissues, and soon a new boxset. We picked an incredible time to become fans!

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
Paulos
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 04:05:25 PM »

27 days, 21 hours and 39 minutes. I need a new hobby...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: