gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681571 Posts in 27644 Topics by 4082 Members - Latest Member: briansclub June 15, 2024, 07:03:57 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: place for compiling any new information on a next BB album  (Read 49741 times)
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #325 on: March 25, 2013, 02:01:50 AM »

sh*t, I wish I could get paid for this!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 25, 2013, 02:14:50 AM »

Billy's post, quoting two others, including the one where SurfRider/Oregon/whatever states he's met me... which is, by his own recent admission, a lie. Granted it was in a private message, and I have no truck with the posting of those, but still - it's a lie.

And as I don't have dealings with liars, from where the sun now stands I will respond no more forever.

I sent you a PM but here is the sanitized version:

Looks like Billy bailed your ass out and deleted your first  hilarious "yes, you did say you met me" post before you had made a complete fool of yourself. Andrew, your comprehension skills are shot....

First, though I did lead off with a compliment about your sarcasm skills, the PM concerned Mr. Mike Love.  Who I have met.  I have never had the unfortunate experience of meeting you.

I did PM you months back about the Eugene concert where I had a very distasteful experience meeting Mr. Love . Thus cementing my opinion that Mr. Love is a d*ckhead!

Secondly, what a immense ego you have!  That you thought I would consider you the biggest d*ckhead in rock and roll?  I am rolling on the floor laughing.  You are, as I, utterly insignificant in the world of R&R.  God, this is so funny..

Third - People really don't give a sh*t if we've met, or if I would claim to have.

Lastly, I love the sound of furious back-peddling in the morning...   LOL

You owe ma an apology Sir!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 02:53:27 AM by OregonRiverRider » Logged

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #327 on: March 25, 2013, 02:26:46 AM »

It will have to wait...he has been suspended for posting that PM, which violates board rules.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 25, 2013, 02:32:13 AM »

It will have to wait...he has been suspended for posting that PM, which violates board rules.

Unfortunate but I will keep this now on PM where this kinda thing belongs. Thanks Billy.

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 25, 2013, 02:42:00 AM »

Write yourself a big cheque Billy… add a tip!

“We live in divisive times.”
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #330 on: March 25, 2013, 02:47:39 AM »

Meh...not yet...just realized it didn't go through at first because I forgot to hit submit. Fixed.

Alright you guys I'm heading to sleep...be nice while I'm gone. And when I come back too!

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 25, 2013, 03:29:00 AM »

Night Billy.... Grin

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 25, 2013, 04:18:40 AM »

What just happened?

"Bring me the head of Carmen Sandiego" Lynne "The Chief" Thigpen
Iron Horse-Apples
« Reply #333 on: March 25, 2013, 04:23:04 AM »

I don't know, it all happened so fast!
AndrewHickey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 25, 2013, 04:34:05 AM »

What just happened?

AGD quoted a post someone else had made, containing a PM.
The quote was supposed to prove that SurfRider had lied about something, but AGD misread the quote.
AGD has now been suspended for quoting PMs in his messages, despite the fact that he was actually quoting from someone else's public message (which in turn quoted the PM).

It's all got very silly, really.

The Smiley Smile ignore function: http://andrewhickey.info/the-smiley-smile-ignore-button-sort-of/
Most recent update 03/12/15
Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 25, 2013, 04:44:54 AM »

Is the original PM quoter also suspended?

"Bring me the head of Carmen Sandiego" Lynne "The Chief" Thigpen
halblaineisgood
« Reply #336 on: March 25, 2013, 04:54:07 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XyaVCJPNLHc#t=21s
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 25, 2013, 04:54:31 AM »

Billy suspended him last week.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Letsgoawayforawhile
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 25, 2013, 06:11:44 AM »

Is this real life?

“Simple it's not, I'm afraid you will find, for a mind maker-upper to make up his mind”
- Dr. Seuss
Iron Horse-Apples
« Reply #339 on: March 25, 2013, 07:02:05 AM »

Is this just fantasy?
Gertie J.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 25, 2013, 07:09:16 AM »

fantasy is reality ya know.

dj, blogger, and hanger-on
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 25, 2013, 08:53:46 AM »

What just happened?

The quote was supposed to prove that SurfRider had lied about something, but AGD misread the quote.
AGD has now been suspended for quoting PMs in his messages, despite the fact that he was actually quoting from someone else's public message (which in turn quoted the PM).

AGD did more than repost a private PM. His post was one of his classic temper outbursts over his mistaken belief that I had claimed to have met him and how I was now lying about it.

Seeing the original PM was about my meeting Mike Love, not Andrew, Billy deleted the entire angry, ranting post, saving AGD some egg on his face.  Despite ceiling me a liar five times on the board, AGD has refused to apologize. Some class act our AGD, My, my.

Smilin Ed H
« Reply #342 on: March 25, 2013, 12:08:27 PM »

He'll get you at recess. Nah-nah-nahnah-nah...
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 25, 2013, 02:21:35 PM »

Could it be that Mike and AGD are the same person, and he simply forgot which persona he was wearing when he made those posts?

Let's examine the similarities:

1) Both are big fans of Looking Back With Love.
2) Both have been known to communicate with Bruce Johnston.
3) I saw both at the RAH in September, but not in the same room at the same time.
4) I don't think I've ever heard Andrew sing… it'd be too big a giveaway.
5) Mike drinks Babycham, and Andrew also claims only to ever rarely touch an alcoholic beverage.
6) erm… that's it…
7) I don't want to reach 8 because the board software turns it into a Smiley in shades…
Cool See what I mean…
9) Darn, I did it anyway…

« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 02:22:30 PM by John Manning » Logged

“We live in divisive times.”
oldsurferdude
« Reply #344 on: March 25, 2013, 06:04:31 PM »

What just happened?

AGD did more than repost a private PM. His post was one of his classic temper outbursts over his mistaken belief that I had claimed to have met him and how I was now lying about it.

Seeing the original PM was about my meeting Mike Love, not Andrew, Billy deleted the entire angry, ranting post, saving AGD some egg on his face.  Despite ceiling me a liar five times on the board, AGD has refused to apologize. Some class act our AGD, My, my.
Egomaniacs don't have it within themselves to admit they are in error. Sorry is not in their vocabulary not to mention the fact that it makes them appear weak or fragile. They abuse the word liar to cover up the fact that they are wrong. It would certainly be in the interest of him to initiate his own discussion board where he could ban anyone who diagrees with him or just call them liars when he feels the urge. It is a small respite not having him here for a few days but really, Isn't It Time for the major 'tude to jockey  for position elsewhere? I understand there are numerous slots that need to be filled at the mYke Luhv Fan Cluhb message board.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 06:44:13 PM by oldsurferdude » Logged
Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: March 25, 2013, 06:19:42 PM »

What just happened?

Seeing the original PM was about my meeting Mike Love, not Andrew, Billy deleted the entire angry, ranting post, saving AGD some egg on his face.  Despite ceiling me a liar five times on the board, AGD has refused to apologize. Some class act our AGD, My, my.
Egomaniacs don't have it within themselves to admit they are in error. Sorry is not in their vocabulary not to mention the fact that it makes them appear weak or fragile. They abuse the word liar to cover up the fact that they are wrong. It would certainly be in the interest of him to initiate his own discussion board where he could ban anyone who diagrees with him or just call them liars when he feels the urge. It is a small respite not having him here for a few days but really, Isn't It Time for the major 'tude to jockey  for position elsewhere?

Seriously it really is a shame that AGD is so full of himself that he couldn't apologize. He used to be so informative but now he just kinda seems out of touch. Its funny that he probably would never quit this board cuz its really the only place that where he really has much "status" and we know how much he craves that.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #346 on: March 25, 2013, 07:03:37 PM »

What's done is done.

Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 25, 2013, 07:33:50 PM »

AGD will be missed

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 25, 2013, 07:39:12 PM »

What's done is done.
Whoa Billy, that's easy for you to say. You weren't wrongly acused of lying 5 different times, brutally attacked with venom and had your reputation severly assaulted. I'm not sure I wlile ever recover.  LOL Shocked Cry

Seriously, it's all rather silly and now done with. I just wish AGD could coexist without turning into a bully so often.

SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 25, 2013, 07:40:13 PM »

AGD will be missed

I think we can survive a one week ban.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx