gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680784 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 05:24:01 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Six To Three  (Read 1038 times)
FatherOfTheMan Sr101
Smiley Smile Associate

I made a game

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2012, 07:24:22 PM »

Hey Guys, I'm trying to avoid posting unfinished stuff from now on, but this is basically finished scratch the vocals at the end, I'm making a suite made up of 3-4 parts called:

"Six To Three"

The Mix I'm sharing is the latest, the vocal toward the end needs to be redone but I only added it because it's a big part of the ending and it'd be stupid without it. Also, it's basically instrumental for now Tongue Needs Vocals!!! Oh, and also, the echo guitar solo thing is placeholder haha

The suite surges into the next part with some dialogue from a teacher telling his students to "QUIET DOWN AND PAY ATTENTION" which leads into the next part of the suite and so on.

Imagine the concept as if The Wall, Smile, and A Day in The Life had a baby, presented with a Brian Wilson meets Floyd style.

Here's the first movement: "Morning (6:00 AM)"

http://soundcloud.com/mikeleroymusic/6-to-3-morning-segement-1/s-r6qqS

This is being posted solely for feedback, so please let me know what you like/dislike and if the transitions are good etc...

Thanks guys, please leave good feedback!!!!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 07:29:19 AM by FatherOfTheMan » Logged

FatherOfTheMan Sr101
Smiley Smile Associate

I made a game

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 07:29:49 AM »

Updated with new version, still needs to have the ending a little more polished but this is a lot closer.

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx