gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 12:52:41 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: When Fans Get Together: Part Deux - The London Shows  (Read 1210 times)
Paulos
« on: September 10, 2012, 10:59:05 AM »

As I had a great time meeting fellow Smiley Smilers before the Berlin show I thought it would be great top do the same for the London shows. I'm not going to the Royal Albert Hall show, just the Wembley one but meet-ups for both shows can be discussed here. Anyone know of any decent pubs near RAH and Wembley where we could meet? And what should the signal be for those people I don't know/recognise?

Drinking Buddies Beer Drinking Buddies
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 12:21:53 PM »

Keeping up a great 'tradition'! Have fun!
Rob Dean
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 01:10:35 PM »

As I had a great time meeting fellow Smiley Smilers before the Berlin show I thought it would be great top do the same for the London shows. I'm not going to the Royal Albert Hall show, just the Wembley one but meet-ups for both shows can be discussed here. Anyone know of any decent pubs near RAH and Wembley where we could meet? And what should the signal be for those people I don't know/recognise?

Ummmmm TUT TUT Paulos    LOL , already discussed mate for the Wembley gig

http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,14175.0.html
Freddie French-Pounce
Smiley Smile Associate

A.K.A. mrmoustachioto

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 01:13:49 PM »

Is there anyone going of the slightly younger age group (17/18ish for us). I thought it might seem a tad odd that 2 of us hanging around with what seems to be a bunch of men drinking  Grin

Check out the Mono/Stereo Mix Breakdown podcast Mixology here: https://mixology.podbean.com/
MaxL
Smiley Smile Associate

"It's a damn shame"

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 01:54:20 PM »

Is there anyone going of the slightly younger age group (17/18ish for us). I thought it might seem a tad odd that 2 of us hanging around with what seems to be a bunch of men drinking  Grin

20 year old here, I'm "only" going to the Wembley show. I might drop by if I can find the pub High Five
Freddie French-Pounce
Smiley Smile Associate

A.K.A. mrmoustachioto

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 02:05:08 PM »

20 year old here, I'm "only" going to the Wembley show. I might drop by if I can find the pub High Five

Okay, me and my friend may appear, we shall see. I was at the Arena last Friday for Noel Gallagher anyway, so I know my way to the arena from the tube, so the pub should be easy enough to find...

Check out the Mono/Stereo Mix Breakdown podcast Mixology here: https://mixology.podbean.com/
Paulos
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 02:50:06 PM »

Ummmmm TUT TUT Paulos    LOL , already discussed mate for the Wembley gig

http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,14175.0.html

Oops...
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 09:13:39 PM »

wooo, just got my ticket today, great seats but not on Brian's side  Undecided

I'm flying over with a friend but going to the gig solo, he's a fan but wouldn't pay what I paid for a ticket, well over the original price, that's cool with me..

I'll do my best to show up for pre-drinks if something gets worked out. Me and my mate will be drinking a good bit before the gig, I intend to be drunk enough to dance at the gig  Beer
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 09:18:39 PM by Slim Shady » Logged

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx