-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:41:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Pooping
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pooping  (Read 20100 times)
Susan
Honored Guest

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2006, 06:46:09 AM »

Well, yes, there's that...but there's a more practical reason, and given your abhorance of even the WORD "germ," i thought you should be aware that when you flush, the contents splash.  Closing the lid keeps everything inside.

I know people who leave their toothbrushes out and don't close the lid, and while i'm nowhere near the germaphobe that you are - hell, i figure a few germs help build a natural defense! - THAT makes me gag.

So...i'm glad you close the lid.

All of My Dad's Truck's on-line tracks all in one place!
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2006, 10:30:58 AM »

wow, never thought about the library books...pretty sick thought

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2006, 10:36:14 PM »

I produce an obscene amount of saliva, and therefore I don't normally read while on the toilet because I always end up drooling on my books, because when I'm on the toilet reading I keep the books on the floor and then just lean over to read (as opposed to holding the book the entire time) and the saliva just comes pouring out onto the pages.

As far as the whole flushing thing goes, I sit on the toilet while flushing so all the splash just ends up hitting my butt anyway.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
Charles LePage @ ComicList
Chairman Of The Board

Hit me with your pet shark.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2006, 10:16:50 AM »

Just how far does this "splashing" reach? 

"quiet here, no one got crap to say?" - bringahorseinhere
Artie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2006, 10:28:22 AM »

I produce an obscene amount of saliva, and therefore I don't normally read while on the toilet because I always end up drooling on my books, because when I'm on the toilet reading I keep the books on the floor and then just lean over to read (as opposed to holding the book the entire time) and the saliva just comes pouring out onto the pages.

As far as the whole flushing thing goes, I sit on the toilet while flushing so all the splash just ends up hitting my butt anyway.

I've gotten a cold water soaking from this before. Usually happens during the courtesy flush.
Charles LePage @ ComicList
Chairman Of The Board

Hit me with your pet shark.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2006, 10:55:21 AM »

Doesn't a courtesy flush take place while you are still sitting on the pot?

I've never seen any evidence that toilet water splashes out, and I've certainly seen no evidence it's splashed as far as the sink.

http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Anti_20splash_20toilet_2e
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 10:58:25 AM by Charles S. LePage » Logged

"quiet here, no one got crap to say?" - bringahorseinhere
Susan
Honored Guest

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2006, 11:05:28 AM »

I've never seen any evidence that toilet water splashes out, and I've certainly seen no evidence it's splashed as far as the sink.

http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Anti_20splash_20toilet_2e

It was something i read in Reader's DIgest several years ago; this guy put food coloring in the toilet to illustrate his point, then put tissue paper over the seat, and flushed...and the tissue showed a whole lot of tiny blue specks.

I've also read elsewhere - can't remember where - that toothbrushes, if left uncovered on the counter, should be at least 6' from the toilet.

That's all i got.

All of My Dad's Truck's on-line tracks all in one place!
Artie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2006, 11:11:42 AM »

Yep. Hence the soaked bee-hind.
Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

Since I cannot rouse heaven I intend to raise hell

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2006, 12:01:11 PM »

You guys are gross.

I went on a poop strike last night. After some unfortunate events, leading to this sign:

"Toilet is temporarily out of order. Will fix when union strike has ceased."

So, I'm done with pooping. It's such a shitty thing to do.

Did it ever occur to you, Cable, how wise and bountiful God was to put breasts on a woman? Just the right number in just the right place. Did you ever notice that, Cable?
donald
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2006, 12:29:26 PM »

Library books often appear to have been soaked by something.  The pages appear wrinkled and stained.

Much like the magazines in the basket next to the crapper.

It never occured that I have been handling used blotter paper exposed to everything imaginable.

I'll remember to avoid eating while reading and to keep a large bottle of hand sanitizer nearby.

Speaking of reading in the john, have you seen any good bathroom grafitti lately?  I think it may be a dying literary form.

Here I sit broken hearted, paid to .......................................
Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2006, 12:35:52 PM »

The bathrooms in my school are under some very strange policy. Apparently to cut down on teen smoking in school bathrooms doors must be left WIDE OPEN to the viewing passers by in the hallways. Of course this only applies to the male bathrooms. Nobody thinks twice about that, but if it were required of every female bathroom to be doors open there would be a ton of controversy.

Bathroom graffiti, a very dying art indeed. It's only art in my mind when it's not some vulgar, dead serious, pathetic message. Hate crimes, gross sexual things, are all disgusting to read in stalls. But once in a while a genuinly funny persion sits down in there, this person leaves his mark in a hilarious way.

Did it ever occur to you, Cable, how wise and bountiful God was to put breasts on a woman? Just the right number in just the right place. Did you ever notice that, Cable?
Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2006, 12:38:19 PM »

http://www.thewritingsonthestall.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bathroomgraffiti/

donald
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2006, 01:28:23 PM »

HILARIOUS.......some that I've not seen LOL
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2006, 02:22:19 PM »

The bathrooms in my school are under some very strange policy. Apparently to cut down on teen smoking in school bathrooms doors must be left WIDE OPEN to the viewing passers by in the hallways. Of course this only applies to the male bathrooms. Nobody thinks twice about that, but if it were required of every female bathroom to be doors open there would be a ton of controversy.
The door to the bathroom itself, or the door to the stall? If it's just the bathroom, I don't see the problem with the female door being open..

As far as bathroom grafitti goes, I usually like drawing a Chad (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chad_%28graffiti%29) accompanied by the phrase "WOT, NO TOILET PAPER?", knowing that none of my fellow Americans will understand the reference.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 02:27:10 PM by Aegir » Logged

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
Reverend Joshua Sloane
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2006, 02:35:55 PM »

The door to the bathroom itself, or the door to the stall? If it's just the bathroom, I don't see the problem with the female door being open..

As far as bathro

Just the main door, not the stall.

I find it pretty weird for both male and female restrooms. Who on earth wants to walk past a bathroom with its door open and hear the sounds that come from it? Flowing sounds of urine splashing against the inner interiors of urinals or toilet bowls, the explosive sounds of mammoth sized poops launched against the toilet bowl tunnel, etc. I'd rather have kids sit in there with a bonfire than here those noises.  I think people should be given much more privacy than allowed in this circumstance; especially within a public school of 3000+ kids and teachers.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: