gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680746 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 18, 2024, 11:00:04 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: An Apology.  (Read 26985 times)
halblaineisgood
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2012, 11:43:02 PM »

I enjoy The Wesley Willis direction this be goin in
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2012, 11:45:40 PM »

Everybody in life has made mistakes. Anybody who has been on BB boards for, oh, the past 16 years or so may remember I had my own issues back in the day. We make mistakes, we learn from them, we move on.

Kind of like our favorite band has done for the past 50 years...

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

I WILL NEVER GO TO SCHOOL

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2012, 02:14:05 AM »

Everybody in life has made mistakes. Anybody who has been on BB boards for, oh, the past 16 years or so may remember I had my own issues back in the day. We make mistakes, we learn from them, we move on.

Naw, totally agreed - same can be said for myself. Damned internet, archivin' all our outbursts and instances where our keyboard got damaged Cry

Tell me it's okay.
Tell me you still love me.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2012, 03:50:15 PM »

Runnerz, does this gif mean anything to you?

pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2012, 07:49:48 AM »

Thanks RRA. There is poster on another board with another name who uses that avatar and the tone and style of his posts are identical to runnerz. I was just wondering if they were one and the same.  3D
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2012, 10:31:53 AM »

lawl, just now saw this, sorry. Yes, Ms.RoverA1 answered your question correctly.

However...

Ages ago, I found a drawn gif of a milk carton violently vomiting milk, which I very much enjoyed. See here:

Couldn't find it anywhere for years, despite Googling "vomiting milk carton gif" more times than I care to remember. Last year, I found a backup of an ancient 2003-era My Documents folder and lo and behold, I'd saved the gif! ^_^ About a week later, I was flipping channels and saw an extremely similar milk carton in a really old Blur video. I'd never seen it before - this is what the gif you've posted is. I kept waiting for the milk carton to vomit, but it never did. Sad

Tell me it's okay.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2012, 03:28:44 PM »

that's obviously the same milk carton! the resemblance is uncanny!

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
EthanJames
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2012, 12:57:56 AM »

Could be worse.
Well true, but it was worse after I was banned for a while, people knowing every personal info about me, and I really didn't know anyone on here. I found out from someone (not mentioning who) but told me and said how everyone on the forum is monitoring my every move on the Internet, knowing my facebook, tumblr account and another BB forum I was on, in which I was trying to start fresh. When I found out I was being watched by people on this forum over some gruesome pictures and my threats (and no one even took it seriously I might add, until later which I can understand), I felt like I needed to apologize, in which I tried many times before hand, and after I made a dumb forum in which I deleted. Cause after I found that out, knowing everyone knows my personal info and such, I went through another depression, not sleeping for days and fearing for my life knowing people here are watching, then I got in contact with Billy and told him I'd apologize to the forum cause I knew something much worse could happen.
And plus I read most of the comments written about me while I was banned, which was somewhat hurtful cause most people didn't understand what I went through, it was the only time I ever had a meltdown on a forum of such. and plus it was also hurtful cause I couldn't even defend myself. The reason for my melt down was because after being sick and tired of comments on the topic I had written, on how I write, that I'm mentally challenged and such, it was just hurtful and really I just snapped, and I did go over board, and plus nobody is perfect.

Well thank god I let this all out, and I'm pretty happy Billy locked that topic anyhow, and that's all I have to say on this subject lol
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 01:00:20 AM by EthanJClarke » Logged
EthanJames
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2012, 01:09:35 AM »

And also, it's also worse when people have your words as quotes for whatever reason I don't know, eh well I think I've explained enough lol
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 01:18:53 AM by EthanJClarke » Logged
I. Spaceman
Smiley Smile Associate

Revolution Never Again

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2012, 07:44:35 AM »

Could be worse.
Well true, but it was worse after I was banned for a while, people knowing every personal info about me, and I really didn't know anyone on here. I found out from someone (not mentioning who) but told me and said how everyone on the forum is monitoring my every move on the Internet, knowing my facebook, tumblr account and another BB forum I was on, in which I was trying to start fresh. When I found out I was being watched by people on this forum over some gruesome pictures and my threats (and no one even took it seriously I might add, until later which I can understand), I felt like I needed to apologize, in which I tried many times before hand, and after I made a dumb forum in which I deleted. Cause after I found that out, knowing everyone knows my personal info and such, I went through another depression, not sleeping for days and fearing for my life knowing people here are watching, then I got in contact with Billy and told him I'd apologize to the forum cause I knew something much worse could happen.
And plus I read most of the comments written about me while I was banned, which was somewhat hurtful cause most people didn't understand what I went through, it was the only time I ever had a meltdown on a forum of such. and plus it was also hurtful cause I couldn't even defend myself. The reason for my melt down was because after being sick and tired of comments on the topic I had written, on how I write, that I'm mentally challenged and such, it was just hurtful and really I just snapped, and I did go over board, and plus nobody is perfect.

Well thank god I let this all out, and I'm pretty happy Billy locked that topic anyhow, and that's all I have to say on this subject lol

Awww. What a sad story, Bruce. You'll get by, tho.

Nobody gives a sh*t about the Record Room
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2012, 07:51:54 AM »

So let me get this strait. You "apologized" because you were in fear for your life; not because you realized you posted some pretty nasty things?
EthanJames
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2012, 08:17:19 AM »

So let me get this strait. You "apologized" because you were in fear for your life; not because you realized you posted some pretty nasty things?

Of course I'd apologized cause I said those things, of course I feel guilty about what I said.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 08:47:40 AM by EthanJClarke » Logged
EthanJames
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2012, 08:24:26 AM »

Anyhow heres the e-mail about it, about what I posted before.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 08:52:55 AM by EthanJClarke » Logged
I. Spaceman
Smiley Smile Associate

Revolution Never Again

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2012, 09:09:10 AM »

You're not acting like someone who should be afraid, boy.

runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2012, 09:13:10 AM »

Tell me it's okay.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
EthanJames
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2012, 09:29:28 AM »

That was when i got that message, It's sort of scary knowing people you don't know know everything about you and you know nothing about them, I did apologize many times after my actions and was hoping this would end, had a feeling it probably wouldn't with some people, I'm trying to put it in the past and start fresh but I guess people can't really let go of the past, even after what I did (and to add no one took it seriously, until I was banned). And plus you can't really expect what I said to be true, it's over on the Internet, not like we've met in real life, but yes there is consequence, there is no doubt about that, and unfortunately that incident will over-shadow me on this forum
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 09:40:34 AM by EthanJClarke » Logged
I. Spaceman
Smiley Smile Associate

Revolution Never Again

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2012, 09:44:15 AM »

and to add no one took it seriously, until I was banned

Boy, what the hell are you talking about? Plenty of people took it seriously.

pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2012, 09:47:20 AM »

...(and to add no one took it seriously, until I was banned)...

I am pretty sure people started taking it seriously when you were threatening to kill them and their families, posting homophobic insults, (rather oddly) posting fake phone numbers, and posting pics of dead people.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2012, 09:58:09 AM »

Those pictures were really scary and creeped me out big time.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
EthanJames
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2012, 10:04:33 AM »

Those pictures were really scary and creeped me out big time.

Yea i know that much, some probably did take it seriously, while alot of others didnt.

"I am pretty sure people started taking it seriously when you were threatening to kill them and their families, posting homophobic insults, (rather oddly) posting fake phone numbers, and posting pics of dead people."

Um Not really how I remembered it, I Remember how people were saying out it was the funniest post this and that and etc; and even after I said threats.

I'm not trying to start anything mind you.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 10:08:00 AM by EthanJClarke » Logged
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2012, 10:07:30 AM »

Pretty sure we were laughing at others who were (justly) winding you up actually.
EthanJames
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2012, 10:10:21 AM »

Pretty sure we were laughing at others who were (justly) winding you up actually.

True, but at the time (and still kind of do) feel that people were just not taking it seriously, well that's just to me.
I. Spaceman
Smiley Smile Associate

Revolution Never Again

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2012, 10:14:31 AM »

True, but at the time (and still kind of do) feel that people were just not taking it seriously, well that's just to me.

So, because you felt people weren't taking it seriously, you continued your threats and posting of pictures of dead people? What was your aim in doing that?

Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2012, 10:15:54 AM »

This is really confusing. You seemingly feared for your life because people were talking about how they looked at the information that you personally made widely available online?
EthanJames
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2012, 10:23:59 AM »

This is really confusing. You seemingly feared for your life because people were talking about how they looked at the information that you personally made widely available online?

I never made my info public, I thought (idk if it's true or not) People were watching my every move, what I was writing, they were using some sort of code to know my every move.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx