gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680784 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 02:59:45 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Questionable 1971 live bootleg on Spotify  (Read 1365 times)
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: September 21, 2012, 02:34:36 PM »

So on spotify there's this Beach Boys album called "Live & Alternate Songs" which seems to be a selection of songs from their May 1971 performance in Syracuse, New York. Besides 409.

Here's the tracklisting (not in the order they actually played them. all the errors in the song titles are Spotify's, not mine):

1. Wouldn't It Be Nice
2. Good Vibrations
3. California Girls
4. Surfer Girls
5. Their Hearts Were Full of Springs
6. Aren't You Glad
7. Vegetables
8. Okie from Muscogie
9. 409 (this is a studio instrumental recording, not by the Beach Boys. saxophone takes the place of the lead vocal)
10. In My Room
11. I Get Around
12. Darlin'
13. Riot in Cell Block n° 9
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 02:38:12 PM by Aegir » Logged

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
Rocky Raccoon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 02:38:58 PM »

Yeah, I've seen that.  It also somehow slipped through the cracks onto iTunes.  Weird.  Wouldn't buy it of course.  There's also a questionable album called The Great Beach Boys featuring some of the early Hite-Morgan tracks interspersed with tracks that are clearly not the Beach Boys.  Crazy how easy it is to rip people off, even with a high profile group like the Beach Boys.

gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx