gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680812 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 25, 2024, 01:05:05 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brian performing in Ireland this July, possible full tour?  (Read 1593 times)
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2014, 05:24:30 PM »

Brian is playing the Marquee in County Cork this July, I will obviously be traveling from Dublin to attend  Grin

I hope this means dates in the UK for our English friends, and maybe more around Europe.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2014/0221/505799-beach-boy-brian-wilson-to-play-irish-concerts/

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
KittyKat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 05:31:51 PM »

I find it weird he's playing a gig on July 4 that's not in the United States. But maybe that's just me. I also don't understand why his management is announcing it without booking a tour and publicizing the dates together, since I really don't think they'd file for work permits and all of that for one gig alone.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 06:00:06 PM »

I also don't understand why his management is announcing it without booking a tour and publicizing the dates together, since I really don't think they'd file for work permits and all of that for one gig alone.

Ya know? In another thread I said that Brian's management did a slightly worse job than a half-dead iguana. I now must humbly admit that I was being unfair...to the iguana.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Wirestone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 08:57:09 PM »

Unless I'm reading the website incorrectly, I see no mention that Brian's management announced this.

Info like this often comes from promoters before they're authorized to talk about it.
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 03:58:25 AM »

Unless I'm reading the website incorrectly, I see no mention that Brian's management announced this.

Info like this often comes from promoters before they're authorized to talk about it.
They announced it on his official Facebook account.
KittyKat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 08:20:53 AM »

Brian's Facebook page just released Brian's "summer plans." He's playing Cork Marquee and doing a headline gig at the Hop Farms Festival in Kent, UK. There are no other summer dates planned beyond those two, but he's tentatively planning to tour in fall to promote a new album and his movie.  It doesn't specify where the tour will be.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx