-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 23, 2019, 05:17:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  So what did we all do today?
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [41]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So what did we all do today?  (Read 113709 times)
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna join?

View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: December 29, 2018, 07:19:52 PM »

Hid the new basket (5th) away, that the cat doesn't see. It's surprise & New Year's gift to him. :D It's the best basket by now. Really cool. Aunt said by whatsapp she prepared gift, I typed back that will not forget to take it. police

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Jolly Christmas!

Buy medieval clogs at million dollar auction.  Bring certified cashier's check or armored truck of bullion.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: December 30, 2018, 07:35:09 AM »

I cleaned and tidied my L-shaped desk arrangement. I though it would be nice to add a few aesthetically pleasing things, including LP covers and CD boxes. Plus a mini library of books which mean something to me right now. I'm hoping to keep it clean and tidy for the foreseeable future. Grin   

NOLA BB Fan
Smiley Smile Associate

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: December 30, 2018, 07:41:53 AM »

RR1 your kitty is sure blessed to have you in his life.

"No White Flags." - Team Gleason

"(Brian) got into this really touching music with songs like 'In My Room', and 'Good Vibrations' was amazing. The melodies are so beautiful, almost perfect. I began to realize he was one of the most gifted writers of our generation." - Paul Simon
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: January 06, 2019, 06:10:44 AM »

Finally carried the not-so-recently (November!) painted garden table out of the garage/boxroom with my SO and positioned it on her wonderfully spruced-up terrace. Swept the garage/boxroom floor for the first time in weeks and tidied up the wood supply. And now I'm doing some posting. Wink

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: January 10, 2019, 09:18:06 AM »

Cat accidentally rang the aunt, she typed to me at whatsapp that he meowed at her & she said she'll buy him cat food for free due to such intriguing call. But, it's joke - she hates cats. Fun lil news.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Jolly Christmas!

Buy medieval clogs at million dollar auction.  Bring certified cashier's check or armored truck of bullion.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: January 18, 2019, 04:08:57 AM »

Today's cat charity. Everybody donated money, new bowls, baskets, knitted scarves, many goodies. 5/5.

Jolly Christmas!

JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: January 21, 2019, 05:29:54 AM »

Very early today, as it happens, we watched the super blood wolf moon assuming its final form. Wow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf-mqzQoO9U

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [41]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: