-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 21, 2018, 10:29:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  So what did we all do today?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So what did we all do today?  (Read 87617 times)
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna join?

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: July 05, 2018, 06:42:59 AM »

My best friend Daiana flew to Switzerland, tour arranged by program dedicated to dwarf people, ticket cost & everything's covered. She'll be back in 3 weeks. Me & Sonya, the other best friend, miss her but missing together isn't that bad/ boring. :D
Bought the 4-pedal feline chap nice little embroidered pillow, then he sleeps well in his basket.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

If you like chewing the gum - you were cow in past life. If you don't like chewing the gum - you were anybody else. (The Past, The Present, The Future.Tom 1 "The Past")

Doobie Brothers met Nancy Sinatra. She said "Hello, Brothers!" They said "We came here to meet our idols - The Muppets". Nancy stood like tool when they passed her by.
Buckethead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: July 05, 2018, 01:50:26 PM »

Ha!
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna join?

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: July 14, 2018, 04:57:16 AM »

Friend Sonya adopted hamster. We discussed by phone about what to dub her. She likes Hammy, I Daphne.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

If you like chewing the gum - you were cow in past life. If you don't like chewing the gum - you were anybody else. (The Past, The Present, The Future.Tom 1 "The Past")

Doobie Brothers met Nancy Sinatra. She said "Hello, Brothers!" They said "We came here to meet our idols - The Muppets". Nancy stood like tool when they passed her by.
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: July 14, 2018, 09:14:37 AM »

I went for a walk on my typical route to the nearest lake, only to see one or more races (there were runners, there were bicyclists) blocking my path. I rerouted toward a nearby creek, only to see my reroute blocked by the bicyclists again. I rererouted. It was moderately annoying, in that the lakes and creeks are substantially more pleasant than residential and commercial streets.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: July 14, 2018, 02:17:43 PM »

I went for a walk on my typical route to the nearest lake, only to see one or more races (there were runners, there were bicyclists) blocking my path. I rerouted toward a nearby creek, only to see my reroute blocked by the bicyclists again. I rererouted. It was moderately annoying, in that the lakes and creeks are substantially more pleasant than residential and commercial streets.

Sometimes I think racing cyclists would be better off walking and enjoying a bit more of the view instead of scaring the life out of folks going for a stroll. I have less problems with runners as I have been a runner myself, although not for a number of years now.  Grin     

Today our grandson unexpectedly came to stay the night so I made lasagna for two and a half. Smokin

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: