-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:53:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Carnival Of Sound
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  So what did we all do today?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So what did we all do today?  (Read 435510 times)
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2014, 11:08:59 AM »

Re-evaluated the film version of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with a fellow Potter-nut. Hours of discussion.
pixletwin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2014, 11:11:08 AM »

Lol, sorry pixletwin, I was enjoying my favorite message board with too much time on my hands today. I had a great time ranking, though.

I was just going to start the next three rounds of solo survivor today, but now I have to wait for all these rank your track threads to bugger off so it doesn't look like the board turned into a poll-fest.  Undecided
Orange Crate Art
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2014, 11:18:41 AM »

Sorry everybody. Didn't realize it would affect things like that. Apologies.

Hey did you hear that George fell into his French horn?
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2014, 10:00:33 PM »

It may affect people who check the board by looking at the info center. Otherwise, you did fine, it's not like these Rank the Tracks threads kept running the more important to the bottom or next page of "On Topic Discussions".

Okay, where are the games, Mr. Twin? Bring 'em on!

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Dudd
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2014, 05:53:13 AM »

Nah, it didn't. I think pixletwin was a little harsh there.

Quote from: Brian Wilson
It’s going to be the greatest tribute album ever made.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2014, 07:05:28 AM »

Same, Judd. Paging Rei from another thread, "Someone's in a cranky mood! Lol".

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
MaryUSA
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2014, 08:04:31 AM »

Hi all,

Over the weekend I volunteered at the Dick's Open Golf Tournament in Endicott, NY.  I had a fun time. 
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2014, 08:14:19 PM »

I cut my hand open with a knife.
bringahorseinhere?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2014, 08:27:32 PM »

worked!  and bought more not quite 'official' BB/BW cd's......... and damn! proud of it.

Darn these BB's are and were something else! this 'Brian' guy, wasn't too shabby either.....

wish they would 'officially' release more of the great archives............ let's start with SOT's!!!!  that would be a start.

RickB
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2014, 08:04:01 PM »

Worked and flirted with a cute girl.

Then came on here...

Good day all in all.

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2014, 11:33:58 AM »

I've been painting----as in "and decorating"...

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
Orange Crate Art
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2014, 02:45:00 PM »

I saw a fantastic Beach Boys tribute band from Rhode Island called The Driftwoods perform in Woonsocke today. Check out a sample of the show... http://youtu.be/KlYJ55Mhi1Y

Hey did you hear that George fell into his French horn?
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2014, 02:55:53 PM »

I saw a fantastic Beach Boys tribute band from Rhode Island called The Driftwoods perform in Woonsocke today. Check out a sample of the show... http://youtu.be/KlYJ55Mhi1Y

When you wrote "tribute band" I thought you meant Bruce and Mike.

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
Sheriff John Stone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2014, 03:25:22 PM »

Pulling my hair out! On my Fantasy Football team, my starting running back was Adrian Peterson, who was arrested, booked, and deactivated yesterday! I replaced him with Knowshon Moreno, who proceeded to gain 4 yards on 1 carry and left the game with an injury. I started Heath Miller at tight end in favor of Antonio Gates. Miller did nothing and Gates already has 6 catches and 3 touchdowns at halftime. Finally, in my Survivor Pool, I picked the New Orleans Saints to beat the Cleveland Browns. Sure bet, right? Wrong. Angry
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2014, 03:33:09 PM »

When you wrote "tribute band" I thought you meant Bruce and Mike.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
feelsflow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2014, 05:44:17 PM »

Sorry to hear you hurt your hand Josh.  Hope it's better now.
I'm having a great day.  This morning watched my favorite college team, South Carolina Gamecocks beat Georgia Bulldogs 38 to 35.  That game was yesterday, so DVR-d it.  I DVR everything to cut the many commercials.
NFL games for my area are NY Giants vs Arizona Cardinals - I don't like the Giants, so the Cardinals win was good for me, and they did it with the back-up quarterback.  Watching the NY Jets vs Green Bay Packers right now.  I like both teams, but the Packers a lot more - a life-long fan.  The Jets shocked the Pack with two touchdowns quick in the first quarter.  Hard for me to believe the Jets can pull off a win tho'.  We'll see.  Great to have football back - my favorite sport.
Sheriff John Stone - saw some of that Saints vs Browns game, just mind-numbing unbelievable!  Better luck next week.  This season is really starting out strange.  Wow!  the Jets just got another touchdown!  21 to 3 early in the second quarter...
Also of note - as bad as San Diego looked last Monday against Arizona, they are beating the mighty Seahawks at half-time.

...if you are honest - you have no idea where childhood ends and maturity begins.  It is all endless and all one.  ~ P.L. Travers        And, let's get this out of the way now, everything I post is my opinion.  ~ Will
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2014, 11:19:37 PM »

I cut my hand open with a knife.
That's why god made the blunt knives.

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2014, 11:07:12 AM »

I stepped on an old banana in a parking lot.
musicismylife101
Smiley Smile Associate

The introverted phlegmatic ecapist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2014, 04:41:54 PM »

Made a collage of my record collection: http://lonelywanderingflower.tumblr.com/post/99762542920/my-record-collection-collage-made-using

bluesno1fann
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2015, 03:31:58 AM »

Today was mildly eventful. Completed some work that was needed to be done, went on this forum and a Pink Floyd forum. In fact I kinda haven't been on here as much because I've been on the Pink Floyd forum a lot more, plus I'm on the verge of maybe becoming a mod there as there is a desperate need for new mods there.

Thought I'd give an update here. Today, I've been appointed as a moderator on the Pink Floyd forum. Anyone who does join that forum from here with the sole reason of hateful trolling will be banned post-haste. There will be no Tarot Part II.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2015, 12:26:45 PM »

Good luck with the Pink Floyd forum, BD.

Today I assembled a new garden workstation for my wife, for potting plants and stuff. The instructions were a little vague and some of the screws were too short. I think a four-dimensional work bench might have helped too. It was still standing when I last looked out of the window.   

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
bluesno1fann
« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2015, 07:19:15 AM »

Thought I'd give an update here. Today, I've been appointed as a moderator on the Pink Floyd forum.
Wow, cool! Isn't it great to have power? police How you've made it big? By voting or you volunteered yourself or some such?

The person who runs the site has announced that he will be absent from the forum for a long time due to his actual job outside the forum as well as an upcoming holiday. There's already one mod - who's now a close friend of mine, and have met in person twice. Like me, he is 16 - but he thought a second one was needed. So he appointed me, the reason being that I was one of the more active members and that I was ready to be given such responsibility.
bluesno1fann
« Reply #97 on: April 20, 2015, 03:07:28 AM »

Wow, right place at the right time? How lucky you are! So is he from Australia too if you met twice or did you actually fly to his homeland to meet?

Yeah, though he lives in Perth which is on the other side of Australia. We caught up when he came to Melbourne in November last year, and when I came to Perth earlier this month.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2015, 05:51:47 AM »

Today I walked out of my gym session long before time. The music they were playing was this lame drum & bass version of the Korgis' "Everybody's Got To Learn Some Time" on repeat----just one track!----and it was driving me nuts. Apparently there was nothing they could (or would) do about it so I left. Assholes.

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2015, 05:57:05 PM »

I worked the first day at my new job.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50   Go Up
Print
Jump to: