-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2017, 05:11:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Bellagio 10452
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  So what did we all do today?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So what did we all do today?  (Read 56593 times)
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink tea. wanna join?

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: August 04, 2017, 02:42:24 AM »

The electricity went out due to frequent rain & lightning. It made presence yesterday when I sat to write in this thread. To be in safety, people must unplug the fridge, TV, computer etc. during it. Today now it's sunny - favorite type weather. The frequent rain's annoying, it makes everybody bored, some dumb people decided to walk in the rain, they even laughed. Their problem if they start coughing & sneezing. "Columbo" series don't show by Fridays-Sundays. Therefore, today's plan to see is documentary about some guy arriving to cities to help the local hotels from going bankrupt - by rebuilding, new standards, new furniture, dealing with administrators, doing the right talks with people who threatened to shut down the hotel etc. It's interesting. The cat lies in his basket with orange checkers & rounds in bright yellow background - good friendly colors.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post in SmileySmile.

Cat is creature, everybody creature. (Best rhymes Anthology)

The grass is greener thru sun glasses.
NOLA BB Fan
Smiley Smile Associate

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: August 06, 2017, 01:14:49 PM »

Yes, indeed, don't mess with electrical storms. Lightning can cause some serious problems.
Many years ago, a lightning strike at our country place caused one of our light bulbs to explode. Very impressive!

Have been dealing with the weather. Yesterday we started having some rain, then some more, more, more, more...  20+ cm worth in 3 hours!
Lots of flooding and lots of angry people in the city today.

I took a video of our neighborhood late yesterday afternoon. Sounds like I ingested some helium LOL; my speaking voice is usually lower!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Exyy83N9U0

« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 01:21:16 PM by NOLA BB Fan » Logged

"No White Flags." - Team Gleason

"Someone...handed me a Leadbelly record with the song "Cottonfields" on it. And that record changed my life right then and there. Transported me into a world I'd never known." - Bob Dylan, Nobel Prize Speech.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Perhaps I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: August 06, 2017, 02:33:35 PM »

Have been dealing with the weather. Yesterday we started having some rain, then some more, more, more, more...  20+ cm worth in 3 hours!
Lots of flooding and lots of angry people in the city today.

I took a video of our neighborhood late yesterday afternoon. Sounds like I ingested some helium LOL; my speaking voice is usually lower!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Exyy83N9U0

Wow, E. That's bad. I hope Trump sees this and the other vids...

"I don't want to go out. I want to stay in. Get things done." (David Bowie)
NOLA BB Fan
Smiley Smile Associate

"When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: August 06, 2017, 02:53:47 PM »

Yes, the weather's been wacko everywhere. There was flooding in Las Vegas yesterday, also in Los Angeles a couple of days ago.

"No White Flags." - Team Gleason

"Someone...handed me a Leadbelly record with the song "Cottonfields" on it. And that record changed my life right then and there. Transported me into a world I'd never known." - Bob Dylan, Nobel Prize Speech.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: August 09, 2017, 10:50:28 AM »

Paying a ton of money to fix my car.... Cry

I don't see the point in punishing Brian's musical output solely because Mike wants to wow the President Elect with how long he can weeze "wheeeeeeen" into a microphone.- rab2591
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: