gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680849 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 27, 2024, 09:01:16 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone else find this distrubing?  (Read 9266 times)
Freddie French-Pounce
Smiley Smile Associate

A.K.A. mrmoustachioto

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2012, 02:26:50 AM »

Is anyone buying any of these?

Check out the Mono/Stereo Mix Breakdown podcast Mixology here: https://mixology.podbean.com/
Don Malcolm
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2012, 07:48:43 AM »

Nope. The guy wants too much $$ for that collection. The naked picture of Brian has 10 bids and is edging up into the $35 range--will probably get over $50, I suspect--mostly due to that hat!

Selling off some random photos of Brian from darker days isn't the coolest thing in the world, but it's not like someone is hawking a Debbie Keil sex tape or something. Or bootlegging all of the Capitol tapes (and raise your hand if you DON'T have copies of those)...
petsite
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2012, 08:30:13 AM »

Agreed. I think that because it is from the darker days, it bothers me. But hey, we have seen the Landy tape of Brian being filmed at his house so....

And BTW, the pic of Brian without his beard is from June 1980. He has a beard at the first part of the European tour, but, he had shaved it off by the time Knebworth rolled around.
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2012, 09:14:16 AM »

Tt's not like someone is hawking a Debbie Keil sex tape or something.

I'd consider bidding on that.  Grin

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
Don Malcolm
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2012, 09:17:31 AM »

Yep. BIG bidding war there!! Especially if Brian got inspired and wrote three great unreleased songs in the middle of it all...  Evil
ontor pertawst
Smiley Smile Associate

L♡VE ALWAYS WINS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2012, 09:20:46 AM »

Unfortunately, Al Jardine mans the camera and is talking the whole time and providing unnecessary direction.

SHUDDER.

Oh god, what have I done, what have I done....

(breaks down sobbing)

Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2012, 10:39:58 AM »

The night was so young, and everything still
The moon shining bright on my window sill
I think of her lips, it chills me inside
And then I think why does she have to hide.....

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
ivy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2012, 11:12:43 AM »

Gah, I'm thinking of bidding. These are too great.

For some reason, this matter-of-fact description cracked me up:

This auction is for an 3.5 x 4.5 original photograph of Brian Wilson sitting at a table in what looks like a hotel room. He is naked, all he is wearing is a hat.
KittyKat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2012, 01:41:20 PM »

The snot picture is the most disturbing.  He's wearing the Delicious T-shirt and has a clearly unwiped nose, all the way down to his beard.  Ugh.  The naked picture is not that odd, since it's in the privacy of his own hotel room and you can't see much at all (thankfully).  Though it does make me think of the Internet meme with the photo of the fat naked guy in front of his computer.
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2012, 03:21:54 PM »

Personally speaking, I am not in the least distrubed. Not sure I ever have been.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Slow In Brain
Smiley Smile Associate

Rainbow Eyes

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2012, 04:23:42 PM »

The snot picture is the most disturbing.  He's wearing the Delicious T-shirt and has a clearly unwiped nose, all the way down to his beard.  Ugh.  The naked picture is not that odd, since it's in the privacy of his own hotel room and you can't see much at all (thankfully).  Though it does make me think of the Internet meme with the photo of the fat naked guy in front of his computer.

Have a closer look Kittykat it is  Smokin smoke  Smokin not snot  Razz

"When the time comes an American can't tell the truth because the Government doesn't, that's the time to give the country back to the Indians, if they'll have it." - Sam Holland

"What draws us all closer and makes us all care. Is not what we have, but the things that we share." - Jill Wolf
ivy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2012, 10:04:22 AM »

Update: the nudie Brian pick sold for $199.99!!!!!

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx