gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680777 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 23, 2024, 04:32:33 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sydney Get Together - 29 August, Orient Hotel.  (Read 797 times)
TonyW
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2012, 10:57:30 PM »

It’s one month out until the Beach Boys play Sydney and we are organising two get togethers for fans:

Wednesday, 29 August (the night before the show): The Orient Hotel in the Rocks The Pre Show Get Together,  like last time we’ll have the top floor to ourselves from 6pm to 10pm. Pay as you go bar, order your dinner from the bistro and they deliver and a small donation at the door to cover venue hire expenses. Anybody who was there last time knows how good it is.   Grin

Thursday, 30 August (the night of the show): The Ship Inn, Circular Quay, the after show get together, the bar is open until 3 or 4am. Same as happened after the SMiLE shows at the Opera House. The Ship Inn is convenient for friends to get together after the show.  Wink

The last few times we have done this its been during Brian’s tours and like previous times we have done this you will need to email me if you want to attend the Pre Show Get Together at the Orient Hotel. Email me at the address below and I will confirm ASAP.

Looking forward to seeing everybody there!

Tony W
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 02:15:07 PM by TonyW » Logged
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx