gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680810 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 10:27:34 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I Never Hated Mike Love Til I Heard This..  (Read 14880 times)
Autotune
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2012, 05:04:25 PM »

This passes for "touching" in a truly emotionally shallow pool. I guess that's why so many of us prefer to swim in the deep end.

I really need to listen to "'Til I Die" to wash this slime off. Seriously, hugging your family members (wow, never tried that!) and then getting one in below the belt about several of their dad's drugs and alcohol abuse? It's become more and more clear to me that some of us are from (pick your planet) and others from (pick a very different planet, far, far away).

You, sir...are a troll.

Uh, let me think way back how to respond to a comment like that...oh, yeah...I'm rubber; you're glue.

It's called having a different perspective. I understand that many people with certain biologically determined ideological tendencies are fundamentally incapable of understanding that the same events can be viewed independently with varying conclusions reached regarding them. So, your reaction is understandable.
For a start, you may wish to consider Kurasawa's Rashomon. If black and white or subtitles scare you, perhaps Vantage Point would be easier on your eyes.

You speak as if you know Michael Love's family life and personal life more than he does. Presumption is a hideous character trait; no wonder it's found in Brianistas.

'
'
Wow, just utterly clueless. I said nothing about Mike's family or personal life. And then you throw in the "you're a Commie" comment. That says it all. Most telling is you then praise someone (Ron) for assuming he knows exactly why Mike does or doesn't do what he does or doesn't do. You, sir, are a waste of my time.
Please leave.

Seconded. The guy who got banned a couple months ago for posting endlessly about the Chicago maffia was far more respectful than this poster.

"His lyrical ability has never been touched by anyone, except for Mike Love."

-Brian Wilson on Van Dyke Parks (2015)
ontor pertawst
Smiley Smile Associate

L♡VE ALWAYS WINS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2012, 05:12:12 PM »

UNMUTUAL! UNMUTUAL!

Jason
« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2012, 05:12:49 PM »

Please don't feed the troll.
gfx