gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 02:57:46 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Perth Concert  (Read 1846 times)
Wild-Honey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2012, 06:23:22 AM »

Just bought my tickets to the BB's Perth Concert.  VERRRY EXCITED HERE!  It's the day before my birthday so it's my present to myself that I bought the best ticket I could get which is 3rd row from the front, so I should have a great view.  My brother agreed to come with me, bless him, as I apologised to him in advance for any embarrassing displays of singing, tears or over exuberance  hehe.   Anyone else going?
Quzi
Smiley Smile Associate

Eagerly awaiting tHe BeDRoOM TaPES

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 07:48:10 AM »

I'll be in the sixth row from the front and I am highly likely to be extra embarrassing too ^_^

"A/S/L"?
"Age:24. That's when Brian Wilson made Pet Sounds. Sex: Brian Wilson was having loads of sex with Marilyn when he made Pet Sounds. Location: Gold Star Studios, where Brian Wilson assembled with the Wrecking Crew to make Pet Sounds. Hbu?"
Cabinessenceking
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 08:50:58 AM »

I've got friends in Perth that are going. Don't worry about embarrassment, if you recall the BB's 1978 tour of Australia you know what I'm refering to Wink have fun
Wild-Honey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 11:25:11 PM »

Thanks Cabinessenceking, I most definitely will have fun!   Quzi, who are you going with?
WWDWD?
Smiley Smile Associate

What would Dennis Wilson do?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 01:15:37 AM »

I'll be there in a group of 10 close friends and family members!
Quzi
Smiley Smile Associate

Eagerly awaiting tHe BeDRoOM TaPES

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 04:46:48 AM »

I'm flying solo for this one! My friends are fond of The Beach Boys but since we are all poor students, none of them could really afford to tag along to this one. Usually I struggle to get even a twenty together to see local bands, I'm only able to this show as it's my eighteenth birthday present LOL

"A/S/L"?
"Age:24. That's when Brian Wilson made Pet Sounds. Sex: Brian Wilson was having loads of sex with Marilyn when he made Pet Sounds. Location: Gold Star Studios, where Brian Wilson assembled with the Wrecking Crew to make Pet Sounds. Hbu?"
WWDWD?
Smiley Smile Associate

What would Dennis Wilson do?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 05:54:07 AM »

I'm flying solo for this one! My friends are fond of The Beach Boys but since we are all poor students, none of them could really afford to tag along to this one. Usually I struggle to get even a twenty together to see local bands, I'm only able to this show as it's my eighteenth birthday present LOL

Off topic... but you should get 20 of your friends to go see my band Thee Gold Blooms play around Perth Grin. We bust out early Beach Boys surf instrumental 'Stoked' (our only cover) and play general dirty 60s garage rock.  Smokin
Wild-Honey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 09:23:01 PM »

Off topic... but you should get 20 of your friends to go see my band Thee Gold Blooms play around Perth Grin. We bust out early Beach Boys surf instrumental 'Stoked' (our only cover) and play general dirty 60s garage rock.  Smokin

You played at The Bird?  A friend of my friend owns that bar Smiley  

Come and have a drink with us at the bar before the show!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 09:23:56 PM by Wild-Honey » Logged
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx