gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680751 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 20, 2024, 12:49:52 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: new member (from the USA, living in Japan)  (Read 2942 times)
mabewa
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2012, 06:38:31 PM »

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself a bit.  I'm from Washington State, but have been living in Japan and other Asian countries for a lot of my life.  I've been a BB fan since I was a kid, but have never seen any BB-related shows.  I have tickets to the Osaka and Nagoya shows of the reunion tour, and am really excited.  As for the albums, I really like most of their stuff from the beginning to 1977...  after that not so much, tho I do like the new album and a lot of Brian's solo stuff.  I especially like pretty much anything they did in the second half of the 1960's.  Anyway, looking forward discussing the Beach Boys here! 
SBonilla
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 07:07:30 PM »

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself a bit.  I'm from Washington State, but have been living in Japan and other Asian countries for a lot of my life.  I've been a BB fan since I was a kid, but have never seen any BB-related shows.  I have tickets to the Osaka and Nagoya shows of the reunion tour, and am really excited.  As for the albums, I really like most of their stuff from the beginning to 1977...  after that not so much, tho I do like the new album and a lot of Brian's solo stuff.  I especially like pretty much anything they did in the second half of the 1960's.  Anyway, looking forward discussing the Beach Boys here! 
Hey, hiya and welcome.
"I have tickets to the Osaka and Nagoya shows..."
Woo hoo! I hope you have the time of your life.
rogerlancelot
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 03:09:12 AM »

Enjoy! This has been a great tour. And hello from Las Vegas.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx