gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680780 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 23, 2024, 06:56:32 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sydney Show - Get Togethers in August  (Read 1262 times)
TonyW
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2012, 03:11:14 AM »

Okay Sydneysiders, out’o’towners and Kiwi cuzs it’s time to get together in Sydney. We are organising two get togethers:

Wednesday, 29 August (the night before the show): The Orient Hotel in the Rocks The Pre Show Get Together,  like last time we’ll have the top floor to ourselves from 6pm to 10pm. Pay as you go bar, order your dinner from the bistro and they deliver and a small donation at the door to cover venue hire expenses. Anybody who was there last time knows how good it is.  Grin

Thursday, 30 August (the night of the show): The Ship Inn, Circular Quay, the after show get together, the bar is open until 3 or 4am. Same as happened after the SMiLE shows at the Opera House. The Ship Inn is convenient for friends to get together after the show.  Wink

The last few times we have done this its been during Brian’s tours which were much lower profile than this tour so we are not sure what sort of response we will get this time so we are going to keep a track on numbers. You will need to email me if you want to attend the Pre Show Get Together at the Orient Hotel. Email me at the address below and I will confirm for you as soon as I can.

tonywales@optusnet.com.au

Tony W
18thofMay
Smiley Smile Associate

Goin to the beach

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 04:51:59 AM »

The show is at homebush.

It’s like he hired a fashion consultant and told her to make him look “punchable.”
Some Guy, 2012
"Donald Trump makes Mike Love look like an asshole"
Me ,2015.
TonyW
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 01:15:31 PM »

The show is at homebush.

Yes, I know ... but read between the lines "convenient for friends".
TonyW
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 03:05:54 AM »

Weekend Bump
LdC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 09:16:19 PM »

Hi Tony,
Say no more mate, really! Lips Sealed I have already sent you my email. I am still hurting from missing a similar get-together in 08, but I was lucky enough to hang with you guys at Brian's concert in the park. (note : I have since given up the drink!)Looking forward to hearing back from you. Smiley Smiley  Grin
ps. I have sent Mike a request via facebook to keep Little deuce Coupe & Getch back in the set-list for Sydney. Can other's from here help me with the same request?? Cool
LdC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 06:52:06 PM »

ummm Tony, did you get my email? Im worried...

will send you a picture to your email..
TonyW
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 08:48:17 PM »

Weekend bump #2
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx