gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680840 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 26, 2024, 05:34:04 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: TWGMTR belatedly charts in Australia  (Read 2855 times)
William Bowe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2012, 09:22:09 PM »

TWGMTR (the album I mean) didn't make the Australian top 50 when it was released, but on the back of their tour it's at #31 this week.

http://www.ariacharts.com.au/chart/albums/185
18thofMay
Smiley Smile Associate

Goin to the beach

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 09:34:52 PM »

We     are    a                                                            bit                      slow.

Some pro                                                         mo of                                the al                       bum may                                                                of                               helped!

It’s like he hired a fashion consultant and told her to make him look “punchable.”
Some Guy, 2012
"Donald Trump makes Mike Love look like an asshole"
Me ,2015.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 10:03:51 PM »

We     are    a                                                            bit                      slow.

Some pro                                                         mo of                                the al                       bum may                                                                of                               helped!

WTF happened to that post?

edit

nvm I get it LOL

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
TonyW
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 10:42:37 PM »

I believe that says more for the quality of the album and the quality of the live show than the hype of the new album release, the Oz music industry (+ radio & TV) is more likely to take note of this chart presence and position. Well done to the band!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx