gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 08:18:50 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Song I wrote about Mike Love, "Senor Amor" (warning: not flattering)  (Read 1127 times)
challie
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2012, 10:26:43 AM »

Hi Guys,

I just discovered your message board after this last weekend when a VH1CL re-airing of "The Beach Boys: An American Family" (w/ Mike Love's stink all over it) sent me into a Beach Boys internet frenzy.  I love the site.

Since this board seems to be the appropriate place for this sort of thing, I wanted to post a link to a home demo version of a song I've got, "Senor Amor" that my band (The Bigfellas) is recording this year but probably won't be really done til next year.  Here's the song: http://soundcloud.com/anybody-1/charlie-recksieck-senor-amor.  In my head, it's the perspective I would have on my cousin if I was Brian Wilson (which I'm obviously not).  Let me know what you think.

See you guys around the message boards soon!  And have a great weekend.

Charlie
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 10:09:04 AM »

I would probably like the song if it had different lyrics, because those lyrics are terrible.

really, what are you trying to accomplish with this?

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx