gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680785 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 03:14:11 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adam Marsland's Chaos Band/Alan Boyd/Dennis-Carl Wilson Tour!  (Read 1933 times)
Wilsonista
« on: April 05, 2006, 05:01:10 PM »

I thought I would pass along some exciting news from Adam Marsland.

Wilsonista
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMCB/Alan Boyd/Dennis-Carl Wilson tour in May
Body: Hey all...I'm pleased to finally announce this...

We're heading out for our first full-fledged tour in 18 months, and this time we're bringing one of our L.A. "theme" shows with us:

SONGS OF DENNIS AND CARL WILSON TOUR 2006
by Adam Marsland's Chaos Band
featuring Evie Sands and special guest ALAN BOYD

Sat. 5-20 -- Polo's On Bethel, Columbus, OH
Sun. 5-21 -- Beachland Tavern, Cleveland, OH
Mon. 5-22 -- The Rex Theatre, Pittsburgh, PA
Wed. 5-24 -- Birdy's, Indianapolis, IN
Thurs. 5-25 -- The Mad Hatter, Covington, KY
Fri. 5-26 -- Bluebird, Bloomington, IN
Sat. 5-27 -- Trolley Stop Lounge, Detroit, MI
Sun. 5-28 -- Elbo Room, Chicago, IL
Mon. 5-29 (afternoon) -- Private Party, Chicago, IL
Mon. 5-29 -- Vnuk's, Milwaukee, WI

I'm also doing solo shows out and back:
5-19 -- 3-1-3 Club, Belleville, IL
5-30 -- TBA, Minneapolis, MN
5-31 -- Mick's, Omaha, NE
(I'm planning to hook up more shows, specifically in Kansas City, Denver and Albuquerque, though I'm open to other suggestions. If you're a band and would like to trade shows, let me know).

The set is going to be 90 minutes long; an hour of Carl and Denny plus selected originals of mine, Alan's and Evie's. We're bringing six pieces which includes five vocalists and three keyboards. Al Jardine has said we do "River Song" better than Dennis. I don't necessarily agree with that, but it's a damn good show.

live mp3s of "Forever" and "Baby Blue" and press release for the tour at: www.myspace.com/denniscarltour.

We've had a lot of requests to bring this show to other parts of the country, and we're open to that if this tour goes well and if there's enough interest in a particular area.

Also, please pass the word along. Even though we're trying to get the word out as much as we can, we're counting on word of mouth to make these shows a success...bringing this on the road is an expensive proposition and we're gambling there will be enough interest to make it work.

Thanks all...e-mail me with any questions.

Adam Marsland
www.myspace.com/adammarsland
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx