gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680841 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 26, 2024, 06:47:52 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Looking for Poster from Tour VIP Packages  (Read 1246 times)
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: June 04, 2012, 11:21:40 AM »

I was wondering if anybody who has either already been to a show on the BB's tour and bought the "VIP" package, or someone who is planning to go, would be willing to part with one of their posters that came with the package. I caught a glimpse of it while at a show recently. This isn't one of course that is sold anywhere else. It's the one that appears to be something like 11x17 or so (maybe bigger?) and has all the cities on the tour listed below the "BB 50" logo. I would of course be willing to pay a nice price for this.

If anybody can help me out, let me know. I really wish they could have sold something like this (a poster with tour dates or cities) at the actual merchandise stand.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
TimmyC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 11:23:16 AM »

Hey Hey Jude! I may be willing to part with it.... Send me a PM!
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 11:40:47 AM »

I was wondering if anybody who has either already been to a show on the BB's tour and bought the "VIP" package, or someone who is planning to go, would be willing to part with one of their posters that came with the package. I caught a glimpse of it while at a show recently. This isn't one of course that is sold anywhere else. It's the one that appears to be something like 11x17 or so (maybe bigger?) and has all the cities on the tour listed below the "BB 50" logo. I would of course be willing to pay a nice price for this.

If anybody can help me out, let me know. I really wish they could have sold something like this (a poster with tour dates or cities) at the actual merchandise stand.

This is something I hadn't thought of, and I'd also like to buy one if anyone else wants to sell theirs! 
The poster they are selling on-line is nice, but one with the concert dates would be even better. 

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
RubberSoul13
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 02:20:13 PM »

I'll ask her when we chat next, but I'm sure my grandmother would part with her's. SHe doesn't "do" posters. LOL

If anyone would like it, PM me.

Nice thread idea!
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 03:41:00 PM »

Anyone able to do a shot of the poster?
darling
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 06:44:29 PM »

I have two posters that I'll probably never use. If you want one, PM me with an offer.
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 08:42:50 PM »

I have two posters that I'll probably never use. If you want one, PM me with an offer.
Thanxx for the reply, but another lister helped me pick up those good vibrations by sending me a poster

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Rich Panteluk
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 11:01:12 PM »

Yeah I went to Berkeley, Hollywood Bowl and Irvine shows and have three of the posters, tote bags etc and I really only need one of each.  If anyone wants to trade for other merch or music send me a pm.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx