gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680749 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 08:30:02 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: UK !!!  (Read 34374 times)
Help_Me_Honda
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 25, 2012, 10:17:36 AM »

VIP details for RAH can be found here:

https://v2.iloveallaccess.com/tours/beach-boys/50th-anniversary-tour/4f10181b5d4b1d25163c41253a558b91VwR5ZlV%3D/4ff160cfad838cd39c2b9991e4dd5e94VwHjAGLv

The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 25, 2012, 11:50:15 AM »

Many thanks HMH… VIP probably spells Venally Inflated Prices!

“We live in divisive times.”
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 25, 2012, 12:43:13 PM »

Ok, if a date is not added for Ireland before Friday I will be heading to the Royal Albert Hall

I give up, The UK leg of this tour is a sham, it's like they don't know how big they are over there

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 25, 2012, 01:42:14 PM »

Gotta agree... When you look at how many consecutive nights BW can sell out at the RFH, you've gotta conclude that this tour is being under-sold by everyone but the bastard touts, LiveNation and Ticketmaster!

Help_Me_Honda
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 27, 2012, 03:00:52 PM »

They're on sale NOW>...
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: June 27, 2012, 03:23:43 PM »

"We are accepting orders from US, US Territories, Canada, Mexico, EU, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Malaysia and Republic of Korea only."

Explanation, anyone?Huh?

hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 27, 2012, 03:29:20 PM »

My mate might be able to get me tickets for the RAH...... dear god I hope so, because I wouldn't be able to go otherwise.

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 27, 2012, 03:30:15 PM »

… and interestingly, there are many, many tickets already being traded on GetMeIn, Ticketmaster's re-sale site, despite tickets not being on general sale yet.

I need to know more about the way these seemingly crooked systems operate… It's been too long since I've bought concert tickets!  Sad

hypehat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 27, 2012, 03:39:35 PM »

… and interestingly, there are many, many tickets already being traded on GetMeIn, Ticketmaster's re-sale site, despite tickets not being on general sale yet.

I need to know more about the way these seemingly crooked systems operate… It's been too long since I've bought concert tickets!  Sad

Just keep it simple and buy from the source when it's there - never, ever buy from a resale site, especially nowadays! They have ways of knowing sometimes - when I went to see Spiritualized last year at the RAH, my ticket was scanned, so who knows what that tells them.

All roads lead to Kokomo. Exhaustive research in time travel has conclusively proven that there is no alternate universe WITHOUT Kokomo. It would've happened regardless.
What is this "life" thing you speak of ?

Quote from: Al Jardine
Syncopate it? In front of all these people?!
freedomaspirer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 27, 2012, 06:16:39 PM »

RAH ticket prices are ridiculous £150-60, compared to Wembley where (correct me if i'm wrong) the top prices were about £75-80? I'm still holding out for more UK dates, why would they drag a 14 piece band overseas for 2 nights?
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 27, 2012, 06:36:19 PM »

RAH ticket prices are ridiculous £150-60, compared to Wembley where (correct me if i'm wrong) the top prices were about £75-80? I'm still holding out for more UK dates, why would they drag a 14 piece band overseas for 2 nights?

This is The Beach Boys...

Nothing makes sense

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
SG7
« Reply #186 on: June 27, 2012, 06:38:23 PM »

This is The Beach Boys...

Nothing makes sense

Amen to that!
AndrewHickey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 28, 2012, 06:06:13 AM »

I'm hoping for more UK gigs too -- I'm leaving buying the RAH show tickets for a while, and seeing if they announce a show in Liverpool or Manchester, because I can only afford one more show maximum.

The Smiley Smile ignore function: http://andrewhickey.info/the-smiley-smile-ignore-button-sort-of/
Most recent update 03/12/15
Cliff1000uk
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 28, 2012, 07:45:13 AM »

Well, I got tickets for RAH yesterday through O2 and the best ones were in the circle at £90. I'm going to Wembley too so just stuck with a seat in the heavens.

I would've thought the stalls tickets would be sold through the RAH website and general sale tomorrow.

Zach95
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 28, 2012, 12:57:41 PM »

I need to know more about the way these seemingly crooked systems operate… It's been too long since I've bought concert tickets!  Sad

Be careful.  Make sure you buy straight from LiveNation.  We ended up paying $250 for a concert ticket in here in the states that was maybe $125, because we bought from a re-sale site.  Why, I don't know.

Ain't nothin' upside your head!
freedomaspirer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 28, 2012, 01:13:54 PM »

I remember seeing a documentary re: second hand ticket sales recently, it was about viagogo, basically, some of these sites have an allocation from ticketmaster and or/the source. Welcome to the 21st century Sad Sad
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 29, 2012, 01:10:24 AM »

RAH Box Office: arena, row 7, face value (£95).

YEAH!

Happy Dance     Transcendental Meditation     w00t!     Ahhh!     Beer     Air Quotes     Rock!      High Five       Happy Dance     Transcendental Meditation     w00t!     Ahhh!     Beer     Air Quotes     Rock!      High Five       Happy Dance     Transcendental Meditation     w00t!     Ahhh!     Beer     Air Quotes     Rock!      High Five       Happy Dance     Transcendental Meditation     w00t!     Ahhh!     Beer     Air Quotes     Rock!      High Five      
The number (he said, suddenly composing himself) is 0207 589 8212.

G.B.Beachboy
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 29, 2012, 01:35:20 AM »

Smiley After about a 20 minute hold I Just got my tickets in the stalls block J row 6. I was told that only a few seats left at the back of the arena level, they are all selling fast she said that there will be a lot of disappointed people today, hope you're lucky!
 P.S. I used a different box office number to the one stated above 0845 401 5045 but hey as long as you get through.
UK_Surf
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 29, 2012, 03:19:04 AM »

Dang. Busy Morning and missed the start of sales. Just nabbed a restricted view special in the nosebleeds. Anyone know just how bad row x seating is?
Still, regardless, I'm pretty excited about going!
Malc
Smiley Smile Associate

It's all about 'harmony' ...

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 29, 2012, 01:13:41 PM »

Arena block D - towards the back, but I'd rather be down there straining the neck muscles than up 'in the gods'  Razz

www.facebook.com/beachboysalbumsleeves - a cool place to visit !
Help_Me_Honda
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: June 29, 2012, 03:47:53 PM »

Dang. Busy Morning and missed the start of sales. Just nabbed a restricted view special in the nosebleeds. Anyone know just how bad row x seating is?
Still, regardless, I'm pretty excited about going!

www.theatremonkey.com for venue reviews
UK_Surf
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 03, 2012, 04:53:24 AM »

Awesome advice, as always. If I don't pass out from altitude sickness, it should be a great show!
Mike Lovechild
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 04, 2012, 03:21:23 PM »

Anyone in UK / Ireland who hasn't bought tickets yet, consider this:

I just bought a ticket for the BB day at the Lokerse festival in Belgium on 7 August for......€35. Yes Thirty-Five Euro.

Return flights to Brussels from Dublin £103.

No camping but apparently anyone can 'sleep over' in the night bar (according to the website).

They are head-lining that day (not on last but allocated the longest slot 21.30 - 23.45).

Austrailian Pink Floyd are playing too (!!!)

It is an outdoor festival so you can STAND as close as you can get to the stage.

They have lots of beer and horse meat.

http://www.lokersefeesten.be/en/

€35 for a ticket. I am shitting myself with excitment.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 03:23:24 PM by Mike Lovechild » Logged
Gdraft
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 14, 2012, 04:24:21 AM »

Anyone heard anything more about the VIP packages from Livenation.  I bought the cheapest one for £160ish ages ago and heard nothing about where to collect?

Everybody lies
STE
Smiley Smile Associate

"I'm not on top like I used to be"

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 14, 2012, 04:35:51 AM »

Isn't that you collect it at the venue before the show?

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx