gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 07:13:56 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Loren Daro comments on Brian & LSD (possibly...)  (Read 70350 times)
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 29, 2012, 02:44:56 PM »

Have you even met anyone whose done LSD?  I have.  I even have a person in my immediate family who did it.  It didn't sound a positive experience to me. 

I've tripped. Have you? So what? Your mind is a mountain of propaganda.

People who do drugs are morons.

Apparently McG has clearly never had a cup of coffee or tea and definitely not a glass of Cola or can of Red Bull. Neither has he ever suffered from any ailment, illness or injury which would necessitate medication and has most certainly never tried the evil that is tobacco. McG also doesn't imbibe alcohol in any shape or form, I heard he's never even used one of those alcohol hand sanitizers lest some alcohol seep into his system and turn him into one of the 'morons' he so despises. He also had a friend who once walked past some kids smoking pot; three weeks later that same friend spontaneously combusted, coincidence?  

I can only conclude that McG is a Mormon. Sorry, I mean moron.

You jump on this thread just to say this?  Nice guy.  I'll remember that whenever I read your thoughtful posts.

Didn't you yourself make a sweeping generalization that cast an entire cultural group as morons?

There are a few Mormon forum members here who weren't to thrilled about being called morons. I have to agree that Paulos' comment was somewhat douche-like.

So I assume you feel the post that Paulos was parodying where Mcg called people who do drugs morons was equally offensive?
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 29, 2012, 03:29:29 PM »

Have you even met anyone whose done LSD?  I have.  I even have a person in my immediate family who did it.  It didn't sound a positive experience to me. 

Apparently McG has clearly never had a cup of coffee or tea and definitely not a glass of Cola or can of Red Bull. Neither has he ever suffered from any ailment, illness or injury which would necessitate medication and has most certainly never tried the evil that is tobacco. McG also doesn't imbibe alcohol in any shape or form, I heard he's never even used one of those alcohol hand sanitizers lest some alcohol seep into his system and turn him into one of the 'morons' he so despises. He also had a friend who once walked past some kids smoking pot; three weeks later that same friend spontaneously combusted, coincidence?  

You jump on this thread just to say this?  Nice guy.  I'll remember that whenever I read your thoughtful posts.

Didn't you yourself make a sweeping generalization that cast an entire cultural group as morons?

There are a few Mormon forum members here who weren't to thrilled about being called morons. I have to agree that Paulos' comment was somewhat douche-like.

ahh jeez, he was making light  before he called the spade a spade; still, he obviously hit too close to home for those moronic Mormons reading at that point.  ( in my opinion, of course)

Just out of curiousity, does "bgas" stand for Big Ass?  Roll Eyes

Nah, it's a class in drag racing, or was; but if it makes you happy to think it does, my world won't be impacted

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 29, 2012, 03:40:18 PM »

*Sigh* This is getting really ugly...

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 29, 2012, 04:57:58 PM »

[Just out of curiousity, does "bgas" stand for Big Ass?  Roll Eyes

Hey!  Quit stealing my material!!

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
Runaways
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 29, 2012, 05:08:15 PM »

hey hey let's not drag LDS folk into this!!
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 29, 2012, 05:19:47 PM »

hey hey let's not drag LDS folk into this!!

Isn't that the stuff Spock did too much of in the 60s?
Jeff Mason
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 29, 2012, 05:31:53 PM »

This is the sort of thing that causes the people on the Record Room to say what they say about this board.  Of course it isn't all that, there's cool people and discussion here,  but this is getting pretty silly.
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 29, 2012, 05:34:23 PM »

This is the sort of thing that causes the people on the Record Room to say what they say about this board. 

Oooohhhh not the Record Room people!
Jeff Mason
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 29, 2012, 05:50:10 PM »

Well, just responding to some gripes made here about comments made on the Record Room board. 

Forget about that a second -- do you really think that the direction that this argument is going makes any sense whatsoever?  Or that it's accomplishing anything?  Is this the type of discussion you like?
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 29, 2012, 05:51:03 PM »

What do the Record Room people say about this board?  Tell me now so I can go over there and...........and..........well, give 'em the what for!!

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: May 29, 2012, 05:51:50 PM »

Well, just responding to some gripes made here about comments made on the Record Room board. 

Forget about that a second -- do you really think that the direction that this argument is going makes any sense whatsoever?  Or that it's accomplishing anything?  Is this the type of discussion you like?

Not if the Record Room people don't think so.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 29, 2012, 05:54:27 PM »

Can't we all stop fighting like the central park BBs of 1977. I think the smiley smile and record room are both awesome message boards with great posters.

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Jeff Mason
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 29, 2012, 06:22:21 PM »

Never mind.

Roll Eyes
SG7
« Reply #213 on: May 29, 2012, 06:43:43 PM »

What other band has fans that trash each other on other boards like we do? I bet the Beatles don't have these problems!
doinnothin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 29, 2012, 06:45:34 PM »

This is why we can't have nice things!

took me a while to understand what was going on in this thread. mainly because i thought that veggie was a bokchoy
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 29, 2012, 06:58:02 PM »

What do the Record Room people say about this board?  Tell me now so I can go over there and...........and..........well, give 'em the what for!!

maybe you could just go over there and give them my big ass, Mikie

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
I. Spaceman
Smiley Smile Associate

Revolution Never Again

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 29, 2012, 06:59:19 PM »

Never mind.

Roll Eyes

You can't argue with communists, Jeff.

Nobody gives a sh*t about the Record Room
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 29, 2012, 07:12:30 PM »

Never mind.

Roll Eyes

You can't argue with communists, Jeff.

LOL
Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 29, 2012, 07:13:31 PM »

Can't we all just get along?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 07:17:23 PM by Cam Mott » Logged

"Bring me the head of Carmen Sandiego" Lynne "The Chief" Thigpen
Al Jardine: Pick Up Artist
Smiley Smile Associate

I am an asexual walrus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: May 29, 2012, 07:14:23 PM »

And then it turns out the whole comment was fake

Which song: Inappropriate relationship with sister-in-law

Which song: Gonna straight up bang you with "the wood".

Which song: Weather conditions make me horny

Which song: Lack of proper shoes leads to potential blood poisoning and death.

Which song: Who needs church? Let's do it on the couch.

Dennis: "Holy sh*t, Al, you're finally showing signs of developing facial hair!!!"
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 29, 2012, 07:22:03 PM »

maybe you could just go over there and give them my big ass, Mikie.

Shiiiiit. Your big ass wouldn't fit over there, Bgas!!

Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 29, 2012, 07:24:31 PM »

Can't we all just get along?

And who are you, Rotney King?   Cheesy

Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 29, 2012, 07:33:09 PM »

Can't you turn the other cheek bgas?

"Bring me the head of Carmen Sandiego" Lynne "The Chief" Thigpen
Bubba Ho-Tep
« Reply #223 on: May 29, 2012, 07:39:50 PM »

This is the correct sequence for Smile:

Prayer
H&V
Wonderful
Holidays
Cabinessence
Fire
Child is Father of the Man

Good Vibrations
Vegetables
Look
Wind Chimes
Do You Like Worms
Surfs Up

« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 09:31:20 PM by Bubba Ho-Tep » Logged
Runaways
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 29, 2012, 07:43:09 PM »

This is the sort of thing that causes the people on the Record Room to say what they say about this board.  Of course it isn't all that, there's cool people and discussion here,  but this is getting pretty silly.

I don't think you have to say something like that, I like posting back and forth and I know others do too.  These people can talk however they want to, usually someone gets put in their place if they say something ridiculous and usually there's an apology somewhere.  I'm not sure why you think the RR is important enough that we have to care about what they think about this board, if posts on the RR wanna call people here "clueless morons" and that "they wanna stomp their faces until death" then go right ahead.  That's pretty silly too. 
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 07:56:45 PM by Runaways » Logged
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx