gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680746 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 18, 2024, 09:45:08 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: California Girls Sessions  (Read 3487 times)
doinnothin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2012, 08:21:32 PM »

Has there been a legal release of the California Girls sessions (excluding the official backing track and vocals)? I have the UM Vol. 9 Disc 2 material in low quality mp3s and was hoping to get my hands on something of higher quality and was wondering if there was a legal way to do so.

took me a while to understand what was going on in this thread. mainly because i thought that veggie was a bokchoy
SloopJohnB
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 04:08:12 AM »

I don't think so, unfortunately.

I don't know where, but their music sends me there
Pleasure Island!!!!!!! and a slice of cheese pizza.
doinnothin
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 02:05:51 PM »

Well if anyone has any leads, I'm specifically looking for the material from Track 6 from Disc 2 of UM Vol. 9 "California Girls (We Don't Know) (takes 5-6) 1:44" in lossless or 320.

I'm making a summer mix and really want to use Take 6 and the talkback that follows as my intro.

took me a while to understand what was going on in this thread. mainly because i thought that veggie was a bokchoy
TheLazenby
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 09:39:00 PM »

Join the BootlegZone.com forum and look for djole.  That guy has damn near every variation of every note the Beach Boys ever recorded in his archives, 320k to boot.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx