-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:59:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Carnival Of Sound
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  I'm Banned from The Smile Shop- AGAIN!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I'm Banned from The Smile Shop- AGAIN!  (Read 16237 times)
richardsnow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: April 04, 2006, 01:44:36 AM »

I haven't even been there for about 2 months  Huh

Charles LePage @ ComicList
Chairman Of The Board

Hit me with your pet shark.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 02:41:25 AM »

Maybe you should send Jon a message on MySpace.  Maybe he can explain why you were banned.

http://www.myspace.com/jonbuseyhunt 

"quiet here, no one got crap to say?" - bringahorseinhere
Old Rake
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 06:26:14 AM »

Oh, hell, I'll just post it here.

Richard, AGAIN, its nothing personal. You share the same IP address as another poster whom I pretty much have to re-ban on a semi-monthly basis. I don't know a workaround unless you switch internet providers. But honest -- like before, and the time before that, and the time before that, it has NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH YOU in any way.

Chairman Of The Board

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 06:32:27 AM »

This sounds vaguely familiar... did the same thing happen to you on the old Smile Shop board that was hosted on comiclist.com?

Old Rake
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 07:29:49 AM »

Exactly the same thing with the same set of people, yes.
andy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 07:58:03 AM »

I remember that too. That really sucks.
Cabana Boy
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2006, 08:19:36 AM »

This sounds vaguely familiar... did the same thing happen to you on the old Smile Shop board that was hosted on comiclist.com?

Yeah, it all started when you accused me of being Richard, and a whole other slew of characters who shared a provider. Distressing because
*I don't push my own tunes via the 'net (no slight on those that do, I've heard some neat things that way)
and
**I still have a full head of hair

Then, everytime I got banned, poor Richard got banned, too.  Violin

I mean no harm to anybody. Some guys like to debate how soft "soft" should be before it's really "soft", I like getting banned from Jon's board. I don't really feel comfortable going on the internet unless I know I'm blocked there. It's like an OCD thing, I just like the symmetry.
Nothing more I can say.
richardsnow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2006, 03:55:20 PM »

Oh, hell, I'll just post it here.

Richard, AGAIN, its nothing personal. You share the same IP address as another poster whom I pretty much have to re-ban on a semi-monthly basis. I don't know a workaround unless you switch internet providers. But honest -- like before, and the time before that, and the time before that, it has NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH YOU in any way.

No need to explain Jon, I assumed that was the problem again.  Stress ye not  Cool Guy

My message wasn't a complaint just an observation that I'd been banned again. I know that it's unavoidable. ;-)

Lorenschwartz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2006, 11:43:07 PM »

i am none too suprised. the sting of the iron Beast prevails..even in cyberspace, where truthfully, if you can dream it, you can be it,

beit Adolf Hitler or Jesus Christ, Gandhi or Charles Manson, prevails...this is why, i believe, there will be formed another portal, pay-only,

where info. will be secure and highly guarded 24/7.

So much for freespeech when you'll HAVE to pay for it. This internet as we know it now, will be reduced to nothing more than a

wasteland for infomercials and junk gimmicks. and etc. All the needful info. will be Only on this newer pay only web portal.

Your banking, business transactions will be on thhis new web. Your control will be severely limited and distant, remotely controlled.

Look it up, Google....Internet 1 & 2 and reply.
 f*** MY SPACE, its gonna be used much like a trojan horse, ex. the DARE program--turn in yr friends, get a new computer!!!!

Spread this info all over the phone. Our govt is so corrupt, it makes me think of Africa, soviet union & china combined in iis bloodlusting

thirst for world control and domination!!!!! Is the USA this paranoid about our state in this world?

Do we need to really be protected from ourselves? I did not create the atomic bomb ,AIDS or the bird flu...

I whole heartedly ask everyone who is posting never to fear that your words will be censored in any way, on the internet...
i may go but i am not alone and i am not dead yet!
I Will continue to post, what are u gonna do? huh? Virus my hard drive? Call the f'n cops?
                              GO AHEAD SMILEY SMILE.......KURSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Kurt Cobain i believe, Was Killed, Courtney Love is a Devilish deceitfuil monster and so is Yoko ono...Question always question always always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 12:31:46 AM »

What...the....hell  Huh

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Chairman Of The Board

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 02:34:34 AM »

I think Kurt Cobain was killed, too.

http://www.cottoncpa.com/pages/bios/loren.htm

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117913590?categoryid=13&cs=1

richardsnow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 03:13:40 AM »

Scary!  Shocked I wish i had nae started this thread

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 07:03:42 AM »

Charles,
 I do, too. In fact, when I get off from work, I'm going to make a thread about it.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Rerun
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2006, 10:01:37 AM »

i am none too suprised. the sting of the iron Beast prevails..even in cyberspace, where truthfully, if you can dream it, you can be it,

beit Adolf Hitler or Jesus Christ, Gandhi or Charles Manson, prevails...this is why, i believe, there will be formed another portal, pay-only,

where info. will be secure and highly guarded 24/7.

So much for freespeech when you'll HAVE to pay for it. This internet as we know it now, will be reduced to nothing more than a

wasteland for infomercials and junk gimmicks. and etc. All the needful info. will be Only on this newer pay only web portal.

Your banking, business transactions will be on thhis new web. Your control will be severely limited and distant, remotely controlled.

Look it up, Google....Internet 1 & 2 and reply.
 f*** MY SPACE, its gonna be used much like a trojan horse, ex. the DARE program--turn in yr friends, get a new computer!!!!

Spread this info all over the phone. Our govt is so corrupt, it makes me think of Africa, soviet union & china combined in iis bloodlusting

thirst for world control and domination!!!!! Is the USA this paranoid about our state in this world?

Do we need to really be protected from ourselves? I did not create the atomic bomb ,AIDS or the bird flu...

I whole heartedly ask everyone who is posting never to fear that your words will be censored in any way, on the internet...
i may go but i am not alone and i am not dead yet!
I Will continue to post, what are u gonna do? huh? Virus my hard drive? Call the f'n cops?
                              GO AHEAD SMILEY SMILE.......KURSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Kurt Cobain i believe, Was Killed, Courtney Love is a Devilish deceitfuil monster and so is Yoko ono...Question always question always always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please.

What the hell are you talking about?

"Today, in our increasingly secular world, loving one another doesn't just mean "loving."  It means being forced to accept as normal those behaviors and lifestyles that are absolutely abnormal.  It's not enough to live and let live.  You must chant their mantra as well; you must repent, renounce your own values, and pronounce those of the radical left as superior and adopt them."
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2006, 03:00:34 PM »

I think he's been hitting the brown acid again...

Lorenschwartz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2006, 08:53:54 PM »

yellow sunshine gel, my friend, and boy am i gettin' good vibes off.

lets start a anti-courtney love page.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2006, 10:09:50 PM »

Let's not.

I. Spaceman
Smiley Smile Associate

Revolution Never Again

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2006, 01:01:32 AM »

yellow sunshine gel, my friend, and boy am i gettin' good vibes off.

lets start a anti-courtney love page.

Let's start an only talk with judgment about people we actually know page.

Nobody gives a sh*t about the Record Room
Lorenschwartz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2006, 08:30:15 PM »

whats an only talk?

I'm in my sandbox, Albert.
I. Spaceman
Smiley Smile Associate

Revolution Never Again

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2006, 10:42:49 PM »

And you keep taking a sh*t in it. Smelly, man. Step off.

Lorenschwartz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2006, 07:43:15 PM »

RIP Albert Hoffman...who was he?

what show was brian talking aout when, in his bio, he stopped the band live, in the middle, and rearranged a tune? anyone have this boot???

i'm glad gene landy is dead....i think he turned brian on to some rather queer feelin's...
that fag evan or whoever, his "ASSistant" yea right. he emasculated Brian in the 80's.

I'm out.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2006, 10:47:09 PM »

i'm glad gene landy is dead....i think he turned brian on to some rather queer feelin's...
that fag evan or whoever, his "ASSistant" yea right
. he emasculated Brian in the 80's.

You my friend have some serious issues. You've posted nothing but crap under this name, and the other one you used to have.

Consider yourself warned.

Lorenschwartz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2006, 11:41:53 PM »

Ok MOD-erator, everyone has issues...still no one will comment on anything ive mentioned but the obvious.

i love this board. i love the BB's. i hate this world. Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus.

i'm out
I. Spaceman
Smiley Smile Associate

Revolution Never Again

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2006, 12:04:02 AM »

i love this board. i love the BB's. i hate this world. Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus.

Now THAT was classic. Keep it up.

Howdy Doody
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2006, 11:03:18 AM »

Kurt Cobain was murdered.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: