gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680849 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 27, 2024, 12:36:41 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NATO-Chicago Beach Boys concert tomorrow.  (Read 2393 times)
MBE
« on: May 20, 2012, 04:15:51 PM »

The Nato thing is still going on here. I'm going tomorrow night and just want to make sure the show is still on. I would think it would be but I wondered if anyone here knows for sure.
othereric
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 04:30:53 PM »

As far as I know it's still on but you never really can tell what these animals are going to do. That's why I bought tickets for Tuesday. I wasn't about to let a bunch of turds ruin this concert for me.
MBE
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 04:38:51 PM »

As far as I know it's still on but you never really can tell what these animals are going to do. That's why I bought tickets for Tuesday. I wasn't about to let a bunch of turds ruin this concert for me.
I didn't know about this until a month or so after I bought the tickets. I'm sure it's still on but I just wanted to make sure.
Uncomfortable Seat
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 05:12:42 PM »

Yes, don't worry about the cops

"There's one thing I do that's kind of a personal thing -- I tell jokes sometimes which are corny, which are outright stupid, and bomb. That, to me, is funny when nobody laughs."
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 05:23:42 PM »

According to Facebook, Probyn's in a hotel with all kinds of NATO folk, so..  Grin
coco1997
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 07:18:06 PM »

Let's hope they dust off "Student Demonstration Time" tomorrow night.  Grin

"I've never been to Mars, but I imagine it's quite lovely."
MBE
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 09:50:41 PM »

Let's hope they dust off "Student Demonstration Time" tomorrow night.  Grin
Exactly what I was thinking
Amanda Hart
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2012, 02:03:35 PM »

I honestly don't think this will effect the concert very much, for me at least. Coming from the north side on the red line it should be fine, although the trains might be busier/slower since they're detouring some of the bus routes that run through the loop. I was around the corner from the theater from a work thing on Friday, on Wacker and Lake, and there was nothing going on in that area. All the NATO action is further south. I can't speak for what driving is like, but in general just give yourself extra time and you should be fine.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx