gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680880 Posts in 27617 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims May 01, 2024, 07:46:43 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: QVC tonight  (Read 2059 times)
astroray
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2012, 07:29:23 AM »

Tonight at 7 on QVC! 20 bucks plus 5 dollars shipping (you do get the hits extra cd) . On Amazon it's 9.99. I'm takin' Amazon! We will get to see the Beach Boys perform ,that's worth tuning in for!

Cook pork throughly
Runaways
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 07:32:26 AM »

yeah buying from QVC seems like a waste of money.  and you probably won't get it on release date. pass.
astroray
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 07:48:59 AM »

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.F09766.desc.Shp65-The-Beach-Boys-Thats-Why-God-Made-the-Radio-CD

Cook pork throughly
Freddie French-Pounce
Smiley Smile Associate

A.K.A. mrmoustachioto

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 11:56:39 AM »

Can we watch this in the UK?

Check out the Mono/Stereo Mix Breakdown podcast Mixology here: https://mixology.podbean.com/
the professor
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 12:34:39 PM »

yes, it "ships" june 5, so if you have an amazon order in already it makes no sense to qvc it. 

I subscribe to Rhapsomy music, and all the BB albums appear there the day they come out, so I am assuming i'll have it there to put on my rhepsody "i-pod" type device as well.

I hope they do the new, refined, tighter version of TWG tonite. The Fallon version was a bit off, and Mike said they are doing it better now.

back to work; will check in tohight in hopes of a link to QVC video, for which I thank you lads. I'll be in class until 9pm eastern.
Eric Aniversario
Smiley Smile Associate

Keep the Summer Alive!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 01:00:55 AM »

yeah buying from QVC seems like a waste of money.  and you probably won't get it on release date. pass.
If the "bonus disc" was a little more expansive, I might have purchased on qvc...it's kinda weird that it's called "50 years of hits" but the songs range from 1962-1969?
sheknowsmetoowell
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 05:06:38 AM »

http://youtu.be/QJJaeva9r_g
Dave in KC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 04:56:43 PM »

yeah buying from QVC seems like a waste of money.  and you probably won't get it on release date. pass.
If the "bonus disc" was a little more expansive, I might have purchased on qvc...it's kinda weird that it's called "50 years of hits" but the songs range from 1962-1969?
Astute observation Eric. As usual.
Magic Transistor Radio
Smiley Smile Associate

Bill Cooper Mystery Babylon

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 06:18:10 PM »

I watched QVC. Outside of the fact I got to watch the current BB close up, it was nothing special. Played the obvious hits and TWGMTR. The host was asking them questions that most of us here already know. I am looking forward to the PBS show!

"Over the years, I've been accused of not supporting our new music from this era (67-73) and just wanting to play our hits. That's complete b.s......I was also, as the front man, the one promoting these songs onstage and have the scars to show for it."
Mike Love autobiography (pg 242-243)
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx