gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680849 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 27, 2024, 03:09:19 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: VIP access question  (Read 1292 times)
Eric Aniversario
Smiley Smile Associate

Keep the Summer Alive!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 25, 2012, 02:40:07 AM »

Sorry I couldn't find the thread for the VIP experience but I do remember reading that the VIP access is non-transferable.  What if there are 4 in our party, all under my name, but one can't make it in time for soundcheck? There are 4 others who are our friends, seated further back (but not much further), and who are not part of the group who is getting access, and who will be coming just for the show.  I wanted to grant one friend VIP access, but then when showtime starts, my other friend would arrive and then switch seats with my friend who attended the soundcheck.  Will this be possible?
J.G. Dev
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 04:34:29 AM »

Eric, you should contact VIP Nation. I haven't had my VIP yet (next month) but my understanding is that you have to show your ID and it has to match the name on the VIP reservation. They make it clear it is nontransferable, so my guess is they may be expecting 4 Eric Aniverario's to show up. When I made my reservation I reserved it under my nickname (Chuck) instead of Charles which is what is on my license. I was so paranoid afterwards that there would be a problem on day of the show that I called them and they changed the name in their system to Charles to make sure it matched. They were pretty accomadating, but I would definitely give them a call.
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 04:44:50 AM »

http://www.vipnation.com/faqs/

Q. What if I can’t go? Can I give my package to my friend to use?

A. Packages purchased through this site are non-transferable. Only the person listed as Attendee on the Order Page may use the packages. The reselling of packages is strictly prohibited and resold tickets will not be honored at the performance venue.

Eric....IMO if 3 out of 4 are the original named attendee's then a new number 4 should be permitted. It is not like you have sold the whole package as you will be there yourself. Why not email the address listed under the faqs to clarify. (if it has been purchased through vip nation of course)

You can email us at info@vipnation.com or call us at +1-888 458 8297, toll-free from the U.S

Considering many of these packages were purchased months ago they should understand situations change.

If that fails, remind them Al says 'This time its all about the fans' and to loosen up!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx